Ireland

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by Deleted member 33931, Nov 17, 2017.

1. If you have read any of my posts over the past year or so - and you really should - then you'll know exactly what I and other Remainers mean by 'values'.

It's the exact opposite of what jingoism and rampant nationalism gives us.

You, the rabid Scots Nats, rabid Brexiters, Trump et al.

Forgive me, Broon, but I won't be wasting any more time on you than I will the other u-s on here.

I know what you are, and no argument will make a jot of difference. So I'll content myself with the odd snipe for my own delectation.

You and the other u-t are trying to fluff up my country - that's the UK in case you couldn't work it out - so I make no apology.

Enjoy. You deserve it.

2. Broon

Broon Active Member

Ohh DA you have just proved my point again and you like to brush all people with different views to you with the same brush.

Now if you had read my earlier posts you would know I am no rabid Nat. As that means I want independence no matter the cost I said earlier with Brexit on the horizon it is not time for independence and that if the UK government was fairer I would almost feel no need for independence.

Yet you call me a rabid Nat because I want/wanted independence. I feel you should stick with Brexit as Scottish independence is clearly not your best subject.

3. joinerjohn1

joinerjohn1 Screwfix Select

DA's best subject? Well, I have yet to find a subject he knows much about (apart from tarring those who disagree with him, with the same brush) :D:D:D:D

4. Oh give it a rest, Broon...:rolleyes:

I brush all people who share the same ideology the same. Well, duh.

And of course you don't want Indy at any cost! Ie - right now. But that wee bit of common sense does not stop you being 'rabid'. You WANT indy. Indy is what the 'end game' is. It doesn't matter about what this means in terms of values or any bigger picture. It's INDY! Wha's like us!

You don't want it now because of impending Brexit? Well done you. And no surprise.

The same would apply if you had no oil. ('Cherry' ma botty).

This is opportunism.

It smells bad.

5. Well, hello, JoinerTrump.

6. joinerjohn1

Hi there DA, why did you pick such an ugly biatch for your profile pic?

7. fillyboy

fillyboy Screwfix Select

8. Why did you pick on her looks?

Adding misogyny to your list of superlative qualities?

You soooo voted Leave, didn't you? Just a hunch.

9. longboat

longboat Screwfix Select

Who is she, and why have you chosen her as your new avatar?

10. fillyboy

fillyboy Screwfix Select

Misogyny:
    Misogyny (/mɪˈsɒdʒɪni/) is the hatred of, contempt for, or prejudice against women or girls. Misogyny can be manifested in numerous ways, including social exclusion, sex discrimination, hostility, androcentrism, patriarchy, male privilege, belittling of women, violence against women, and sexual objectification.[1][2] Misogyny can occasionally be found within sacred texts of religions and mythologies, and various influential Western philosophers and thinkers have been described as misogynistic.[1][3]

Grow up man, she's 'ugly' because she sooooooo voted remain simply because she's part of the liberal elite that are sooooooo desperate to remain part of the EU for reasons I suspect will come out in the wash in the wash eventually.

https://scmdirect.com/about/why-scm-direct/

SCM Direct was the brainchild of Alan and Gina Miller who could not find an investment manager that ticked all the boxes when it came to looking after their hard-earned money.

Rather than accept what they believed to be second best, they decided to use their 50 years of experience in financial services to set up a company themselves; and so SCM was formulated.

The company embodies their beliefs that investments should focus on fundamentals rather than fashion, be highly diversified to reduce risk, focus on achieving consistent returns, and charge fees that are both fair and 100% transparent.

Clients take comfort from the fact that Alan and Gina invest significant amounts of their joint and individual wealth across the SCM’s Portfolios, on exactly the same terms and fees as clients.

You might do well to read a transcript of Simon Walters of the Mail on Sunday interview with her, I tend to believe her ex husbands account of things.

11. Isitreally

Isitreally Super Member

Is it Leonardo latest.

Moaning Gina.

:D:D:D:D:D

longboat and fillyboy like this.
  12. Who is she? Gina Miller.

Why did I choose her? Because she's awesome and to make you sick.

(It worked on your side kicks. Lord, I love the way they splutter...)

13. longboat

longboat Screwfix Select

Oh yes, I recognise her now.
    Wasn't that the woman who thought that the triggering of article 50 should be decided by parliamentary debate?
    She took legal action to make it a requirement and won.
    I think she's great too.

The look on her face must have been priceless when the vote came in with a 384 in favour majority.
    She must have been over the moon.

14. joinerjohn1

But DA, lets face it, she's not, and never will be Miss World material is she? I know beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but 9/10 people surveyed said she's *****.

15. Lanc

Lanc Active Member

Well, the Irish border question is becoming a real headache for Mrs May today!!
    Who would have thought the DUP bribe could have caused so much trouble, after Mrs May got her lunchtime phone call from Arlene, her puppeteer, giving her instructions.
    Oh what a tangled web we weave...............:eek:
    Scots nationalists must be smiling a little tonight (along with the Welsh, and Sadiq from London).

16. You are soooo cynical, Lancs...

Don't you KNOW it's just the Irish being awkward? I mean, there is NO reason why the UK can't trade on BETTER terms with the EU than we do now. AND not have to pay for the privilege.

And don't you KNOW that trade across non-EU borders - like the future N.I. - is piddle-easy; you only have to look at Norway and Sweden to see how easy it is!

Er, it is easy, isn't it?

Well, anyhoo, it WILL be for US. 'Cos we are GREAT! We can have it ALL! And if we don't get it, it won't be OUR fault - it the bludy intransigent EU innit.

Harrrumph... It would all be SO easy if only GREAT Britain were the only country in the wurld.

17. joinerjohn1

Tell me DA, during the continued blackmail,, sorry I meant negotiations, which country has been making the most concessions.. Oh yes, that'll be us then. Have you even heard of any concessions by the EU yet? You seem to think it's comedic describing the EU as "intransigent" when in reality, they are. It's about time our government "grew a pair" and walked away from further blackmail.

18. You are a very silly boy.

The truly scary thing is, that is how you see this. It's all the EU's fault.

Good gawd.

19. joinerjohn1

Good Gawd indeed. These are so called "negotiations" DA.. Remember that word "negotiations" and for "negotiations " to be successful, both sides have to concede points. "Negotiations" are not a one way street DA.