Ireland

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by Deleted member 33931, Nov 17, 2017.

1. Mr. Handyandy

Mr. Handyandy Screwfix Select

Twits. The lot of you EU ****suckers.

This(your link says):

The regulation states that bananas must be "free from malformation or abnormal curvature."

Class 1 bananas can have "slight defects of shape" and Class 2 bananas full-on "defects of shape"

That, is a 'bent banana' rule. The 'class 2' rule was added afterwards.

Where is the myth in that?

Now show us where ladies tampons have NOT been classed(by the EU nobs) as a luxury item and try showing where they are 0% VAT.

Is that another myth you might have a link to that can have holes picked all over it?

Mr. HandyAndy - Really

2. IIR, you are a fool when it comes to politics.

And possibly further.

May was going to give the EU N.I.? What are you on about?

May - and her loony gang - pretend it's an easy thing to sort a new border between an EU and non-EU country. Just like that. You know - BORDERS! The single point that's exercised the most rabid Brexiters on here!

But Davis et al try and say it's a simple thing to sort for us GREAT BRITS.

No it ain't. It is quite possibly irresolvable. May promises that some special solution just for us can be done - that a hard border just won't happen (too bludy right - that would be disastrous). The EU will somehow agree summat spesh for us GREAT BRITS. She goes to the EU thinking she had Alrene babe's agreement - only to be scuppered before she even opens her mouth. Arlene says she won;t accept anything that isn't identical to the rest of the UK - fair do's, lady. So let's see May arrange the same deal for Scotland, London, and every other Remain-voting area. That'll be fun.

Quite possibly Arlene was just demonstrating to her people that she ain't anyone's puppet. After all, that's what ALL of this childish posturing has always been about, both for the UK and the EU; they all say 'stuff' purely to please their supporters.

And, of course, their supporters lap it all up and even regurgitate it back on here - "We are making all the concessions!" HAH! "The EU are being difficult!" LOL!

What are you twits like?

(Yes, I do know.)

3. Nuts, Mr Ha.

Pure 'nuts.

4. Mr. Handyandy

Here DA, here's a bag full of swear-words for you.

WARNING: May contain profanities.

Pathetic. Plonkers!

Mr. HandyAndy - Really

5. longboat

longboat Screwfix Select

What (in your mind) equates a 'hard' border?

6. joinerjohn1

joinerjohn1 Screwfix Select

Lanc, perhaps you need educating in the use of emojis, a :D after a post means take it with a pinch of salt.. (ahh I see you have successfully used them in a previous post, perhaps you missed them in my "banana" post? )

Now then You are falling into DA's trap of tarring me with the same brush. What sort of immigrants did I mention in my post? Did I mention all immigrants (as your reply seems to imply) ??? I simply mentioned deporting "undesirables" (remember the French deporting many Roma's from Paris (illegally too might I add) I didn't see the EU kick up a stink about that forced repatriation at the time. Do you have a problem with the deportation "undesirables" including criminals, fraudsters, murderers, drug lords etc? I also see JoT has picked up on my post, so the same question to him as well,,,,,,,Do you have a problem with the deportation "undesirables" including criminals, fraudsters, murderers, drug lords etc?

Answers on a postcard please to DA, c/o North Devon Liberalista Club

7. joinerjohn1

Handy, I don't think the EU bureaucrats have ever seen bananas growing on a banana plant. They are naturally curved. Hell it's a natural product. (unless the EU want to mess with the natural order of things?) Oh yes, I forgot,,, the EU think they are the natural order of all things European.

8. Mr. Handyandy

Oh, we can't deport them if they have a cat as a pet!

Mr. HandyAndy - Really

9. Mr. Handyandy

Don't be stupid.

Completely different. Ireland (all of) is a special case because of the peace treaty, London ain't even a country.

Stupid as, you are.

What's next? Little village, 90 residents voted 100% to remain. Come on May, what about a special deal for them?

Mr. HandyAndy - Really

10. Suckered 100%

May and her fellow Brexiteers say that Ireland is a special case and we can therefore have a special border.

Just like that.

And you - you deluded fool - thinks that's all it takes. May wants.

It's almost as tho' you think that the UK is actually in a position where it can negotiate these things! Make 'demands'!

Lol...

11. Tell us about this cat, Mr Ha...

12. Mr. Handyandy

I didn't say, nor do I believe that May has any say or answer to the question. I am merely pointing out that only Ireland can be considered a special case. Not Scotland or London, or Devon.

To me, if Europe has a border with non-Europe, then N&I should have a border. It isn't that simple though.

So don't be stupid. You are getting stupider.

Mr. HandyAndy - Really

13. Mr. Handyandy

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/new...grant-allowed-to-stay-because-of-pet-cat.html

"The Asylum and Immigration Tribunal ruled that sending the Bolivian man back to his homeland would breach his human rights because he was entitled to a "private and family life", and joint ownership of a pet was evidence that he was fully settled in this country."

Mr. HandyAndy - Really

14. Isitreally

Isitreally Super Member

15. joinerjohn1

All the EU has to do is accept a "Customs Waiver" and the problem is sorted. Something like the Customs Waiver agreement they currently have with non EU Bosnia. Bosnia's 600 mile land border with EU Croatia, has countless roads leading between both countries, yet very little border controls exists between the two countries because of an agreement between non EU Bosnia and the EU.. But you know the EU they won't allow a similar border with NI and Eire will they?

16. Isitreally

Isitreally Super Member

You know the EU are putting every obstacle it can in a desperate bid to make it as hard as possible for us to leave.

17. Isitreally

Isitreally Super Member

FB_IMG_1512518781440.jpg

DA likes a satirical pic, here's one for him.

18. So our leader has no say in this? Wow - I didn't see that coming.

And you reckon that only Ireland can be considered a special case - this won't apply to Scotland, etc? You don't follow the news, do you? The DUP have completely and utterly rejected N.I. having even the slightest difference in regs to the rest of the UK.

If you have an answer, please contact May - because she's desperate for one.

Deleted member 164349 likes this.
  19. Tell us it was because of the cat, Mr Ha, and not his established family and full settlement in this country.

Go on - do a Bannon.

Nuts.