Tax avoidance

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by Deleted member 33931, Dec 8, 2017.

1. longboat

longboat Screwfix Select

If you can't even fathom the depravities of your own mind it's pointless looking to me for help.

2. Isitreally

Isitreally Super Member

There's all two people on this forum that couldn't understand my straight forward answer and you're one of them, the other will follow I'm sure, with some other stupid reply.

3. Isitreally

Isitreally Super Member

Would you also like me to lick your boots while I'm down here Mr btiw2 sir. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

4. btiw2

btiw2 Screwfix Select

Accountants automatically assume that their clients are interested in avoiding tax. I assume that’s what interests most of their clients (why sell what people don’t wish to buy?). But even if you don’t want to buy loopholes, they want to sell.

I had to make it very clear to mine, using short unambiguous words, that I valued being able to sleep at night more than their illusionary tax savings. They think I’m an idiot. They may be right, but I’m an idiot who sleeps well.

I’m not trying to make out that I’m some sort of tax-paying martyr - mainly it’s that I think tax accountants are full of carp.

The word loophole originally meant an arrow slit from which people were targeted and killed. It’s not a happy word, is it?

Do you mind telling us what the “clever” scheme was? I’ll understand if you don’t.

Deleted member 33931 likes this.
  5. longboat

longboat Screwfix Select

That's not childish, JoT.
    Child-like, yes, but not childish.

6. btiw2

btiw2 Screwfix Select

A little unfair. Da knows I’m not as impressed by bootlicker as bootleg liquor.

I couldn’t quite get that pun to work. Let me know if you can improve upon it.

7. The ONLY person not answering simple questions is you. YES, you.

Try again?

8. Have another go. It is simple enough.

9. Any comment on this IIR ?

10. Isitreally

Isitreally Super Member

I'll try and Whisky something up. :D

btiw2 likes this.
  11. Isitreally

Isitreally Super Member

Oh Farage a men hardly rich enough to benefit much from a Tax haven even though he did set one up on the IoM, you know that really famous offshore tax haven. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
    Now find someone who really is prominent.

12. btiw2

btiw2 Screwfix Select

A rum show, but you did hop to it with a stout attempt.

Let us foster camaraderie and all be buds.

That’d be stellar.

Isitreally likes this.
  13. Isitreally

Isitreally Super Member

Unless you're DA & Jack, then it's a Doom Bar.

Now where's Brandy Andy gone, is he a temporary Spirit in the sky.

btiw2 likes this.
  14. Please don't.

Just answer the questions. Honestly.

15. Not even you believe you.

16. btiw2

btiw2 Screwfix Select

Don’t grouse about the teachers.

Let not the dimple leave your cheek, he’s not shipped out, he’s walkers ‘bout.

17. Oh, you recognised the initials.

So you knew about him? Bit still don't know the others.

Mr F not prominent enough? Oh really!

Now, answer the questions, stop swerving

18. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

19. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy but I think IIR has had both.

Deleted member 33931 likes this.
  20. Isitreally

Isitreally Super Member

DA & Jack keep trying to give me the Red Label or is that the full on Black Label, I Cognac understand their gill feeling towards me, after all I've only gin me or are they just Vodka be kidding me.