Debate

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by screwfix.peter, Jan 15, 2018.

1. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

I'm sure there was a warning about multiple personalities from screwfix peter, you've been on the forum less than a fortnight but have very rigid views and opinions that match the u-s.
    I think that you are a fraud.

2. Astramax

Astramax Super Member

Coz the bods selling villa's, simple innit bro! yooz wanna no whats yooz are buyng guv innit!

3. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

Another replicant, I thought screwfix peter was keeping an eye on these.

4. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

screwfix.peter Your post has become infected by the behaviour you said was unacceptable.

CGN likes this.
  5. CGN

CGN Screwfix Select

Annoying, but vaguely entertaining Chippie :) I'm wondering how many versions they'll get too?!

6. WillyEckerslike

WillyEckerslike Screwfix Select

You would have thought that the software could identify duplicate IP addresses - if indeed that's still a thing these days what with fibre, 3G and 4G etc. All a bit beyond me. Well, more than a bit actually.

CGN likes this.
  7. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

It does mean they realise they have lost the argument but it's pretty boring, it's like the muscle growth spam. Utterly pointless.

CGN likes this.
  8. WillyEckerslike

Do you think Gobbo's mummy knows that they're playing with her iPad again.

9. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

Strangely fillyboy isn't showing as posted since November

10. KIAB

KIAB Super Member

Need a heavier ban hammer on him.:)

Even sending me PM's now.:eek:

11. WillyEckerslike

What a pain. Nothing on tv for them I suppose...

12. WillyEckerslike

It looks like Peter has just closed him/her down. Thank you.

KIAB likes this.
  13. CGN

CGN Screwfix Select

Favouritism :D

KIAB and WillyEckerslike like this.
  14. WillyEckerslike

He posted last Sunday, possibly more recently.

15. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

16. HarDeBloodyHarHar

HarDeBloodyHarHar Active Member

I care not what you think. I don't think my post to Devils Antagonist has anything whatsoever to do with you.
    Do you think that everyone that signs up is of a certain group?
    I am quite sure that he can answer for himself, in his own twisting way. Won't convince me of course, that he is not a fraud. I see it it his words. I know how he thinks. He knows he is wrong.

17. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

Besides the really obvious there are the like of Hardehar and Millenieum idiot sic who pop up and try to disrupt matters.
    I'm quite happy to debate vigorously but there are limits, which Peter has told me I've passed a few times :oops::oops:

18. D.N.A

D.N.A Member

Lol

19. A master-class in sanctimonious self-delusion and dishonesty. And obviously immediately 'liked' by some :rolleyes:.

Let's get something straight, HaHa; your faux-outrage is as faux as a fox-fur fleece made from Filly's follicles (pube, of course).

No-one - that is NO-ONE - believes you. Not even the coat-tailers who tick the 'like' box.

You know you are spinning a tired and tiresome line, and so do your side-kicks. You all know it's your pitiful little game.

I hope that helps.

20. When I was banned previously - a goodly while ago (for saying the truth about Phil The P, since you ask...), SF Peter scuppered all my attempts to sneak back on before my time was up... :(

I would have asked Mr HaHa - very clevs with IT - for help, but I couldn't PM him... :rolleyes: