Equality

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by facilities, Feb 7, 2018.

1. Cough - read Facs' wording very carefully... :rolleyes:

2. facilities

facilities Guest

DA I consider the wind up done and dusted but am finding it difficult to get Jack onside about this, I think he still considers yourself and others were in on it from conception and you certainly know that was not the case as far as yourself is concerned (you’ll have to take my word for it on others)

The term conspiracy theorist could have been coined for Jack, in Jacks post 346 he shows me saying “Jack I can assure you when I put the post on about slapping the wife it was all my own work (not the slapping) and did not involve any Brexiteers” he says this admission flys in the face of your comments in your post 327, so makes me dishonest, you hinted in this post That I had told you what was going on which is correct, but my statement above is correct I’ll say it again. Jack I can assure you when I put the post on about slapping the wife it was all my own work (not the slapping) and did not involve any Brexiteers” ( and obviously Remoaners) Jack needs to look at the time scales here of events and my comments,

As jolly as this has been and there has been some wonderfully funny comments from others even you DA, I think it’s time to put it to bed

I do realise that there may be repercussions for myself in future posts, as in not being taken seriously but I’ll have to cross that bridge at the time

As a footnote I do have lines that I won’t cross, I’d like to think I would not descend to any personal name calling, depending on the recipient and how he or she is equipped in handling that sort of thing I would consider that a form of bullying especially if others waded in. In the above wind up It came across that a couple of the peeps could not stand to be on the same forum as a wife beater and they appeared to be really upset about his issue, it was then I thought I need to fess up.

I would not poke fun at someone’s misfortune I would only try to help if I could

That said I am not about to live the life of a monk and most other stuff I would consider fair game for a giggle

3. I think you'll find it's as simple as this: JoT is saying the choice for you is between you being a 'fibber' about slapping, or else an actual 'slapper' (ooh-er).

If we were to modify the terms slightly to make it more palatable, say a choice betwixt you being a 'joker' and a 'slapper' - with you hopefully being the former - I don't think there's an 'issue' here at all?

As I said, I was suckered from the off, and would have continued to be had I not been tipped off.

It was brill, honestly. Very well judged & played by you (I have to say that, or else I'd have to admit to having been taken in by an 'obvious' one... :oops: ), the only tarnish being the truly pitiful harping by the other u-s (who contributed zitch, and nor - I suspect - were they capable) and the frankly dignified and correctly outraged responses from 4 of us.

And we all know what else the 4 have in common :).

So, thank you :p

facilities and Lanc like this.

4. I am in Belgium for the weekend so not on here long.

1st, I understand it was a wind up, no issues, I was certainly fooled. Am I ashamed of my response? No. Did I actually insult you? No. Check carefully because all I said was I would not put you out if you were on fire and you were a bully and wifebeater, which at the time was accurate.

I DO NOT believe that the brexiteers were not tipped off, hence their lack of comments until they saw it was an obvious windup. I asked if they were involved, and you point blank denied it. That I do not believe, it makes you dishonest. If Da admits he was tipped off, then I find it impossible that the brexiteers were not. Expect me to believe anything you say now? Impossible.

That I call you dishonest for being a slapper or slapping adds to the point, both comments cannot be true, but it is the denial after the direct question that makes you dishonest in my book, not the windup point itself.

The fact that you agreed with my dislike of such people as you portrayed, but then disagreed with my response confuses the issue further.

So I repeat I find you dishonest. I can understand and accept disagreement of points of view, but honesty is the cornerstone of any real person. You fail badly, in my book at least, on that subject.

Are you concerned? That doesn't matter to me, but I doubt that you are.

5. joinerjohn1

joinerjohn1 Screwfix Select

That's because their all far too busy on their mobile devices DA. Posting on Facebook, Twitter and Snapchat (whatever that is)
    I must however disagree with your assertion that the current generation of mollycoddled little oiks have been taught to behave in a grown up manner. After all, this is the generation that can't be bothered to walk more than 500yds to school in the morning, when there's a car available. The generation who just don't know the fun to be had outside the enclave of their bedrooms.

6. joinerjohn1

Probably the most inaccurate post ever. (from someone who never. ever told the smallest , little white lie in his entire life)

7. fillyboy

fillyboy Screwfix Select

John, there's a lot of fun to be had in bedrooms.

btiw2 likes this.
  8. btiw2

btiw2 Screwfix Select

I didn’t think it was an experiment. I just thought it was the sort of nonsense that people say. I have conversations where these sorts of things are said in jest all the time.

Trouble with the trout? Have you tried slapping her off and on again?
    Talk sense it’s been decades since I tried turning her on! Besides, she’d been on the gin and histrionic - I wouldn’t dare.
    Well, if you change you mind and do give her a right slap then make sure you give her a left slap too - else she’ll be out of plumb.
    Ooo - listen to you, pretending you’re a hard man - that’s not what your missus says.
    Etc.

You know - just regular nonsense that people say. Perhaps I need to find more sophisticated pals.

facilities likes this.
  9. HarDeBloodyHarHar

HarDeBloodyHarHar Active Member

HarDeBloodyHarHar

10. longboat

longboat Screwfix Select

Im curious to know how, JoT can afford all these frequent foreign excursions to the father land on an 'old dears cat flap servicers' wage?
    Smells fishy to me.

11. fillyboy

fillyboy Screwfix Select

And he posts a lot during 'working hours', although it is of course conceivable he is posting in between cat flaps'.
    But Belgium!, for the weekend? I think his real name is Jean Claude Juncker.

12. HarDeBloodyHarHar

HarDeBloodyHarHar Active Member

Or Tom Clawed JOTter! o_O

13. There.

I thought your incredible post deserved another airing.

It speaks volumes about you.

It says everything.

14. Anyhoo, I'm off to ask Google about t'correlation betwixt wit and Brexit.

Ah! You only need half to be a Leaver.

brrrr-cheeesh. Oh, the oldies... :rolleyes:

15. joinerjohn1

DA, you know the kids of today, are more interested in what’s going on in Facebook land, than they are in the “ real world “ . Juvenile mocking behaviour??? Come on DA, do some research into cyber bullying. You’ll quickly realise that the bigger percentage of cyber bullying is caused by schoolchildren, who you think don’t indulge in juvenile mocking behaviour. Just because it’s not happening in the playground, doesn’t mean it’s not happening. It does seem that it can now happen 24/7. ( sometimes with devastating consequences)
    So much for thinking juvenile mocking behaviour just doesn’t happen these days,,,, and rich coming from one of its main protagonists.

16. joinerjohn1

You entirely sure about that DA? They see their own father indulging in some “ harmless” cyber bullying and might copy that behaviour. Do you check their Facebook, and Snapchat logs ?

17. fillyboy

fillyboy Screwfix Select

I would imagine it's the other way round jj, just in case daddy's been naughty and got hissen banned again.:)

18. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

What did you get banned for filly?

19. fillyboy

fillyboy Screwfix Select

I said a rude word.