Why are leavers such numpties

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by chippie244, Mar 24, 2018.

1. fillyboy

fillyboy Screwfix Select

To the casual observer, that doesn't appear to be fair account of last nights events, in fact, it's quite a bizarre account. Where's chippie by the way?

2. goldenboy

goldenboy Super Member

Doesnt it?

You are entitled to your opinion.

3. Jimmycloutnail

Jimmycloutnail Screwfix Select

So it's a Chip on on someone's shoulder, if you happen to be a hardworking British working class voter that wants to change the situation they find themselves by voting for change? I'd say that was there democratic right? They shouldn't be vilified or called numpties, xenophobic, misinformed, racist, bigoted. They just have a view that differs from your own, I've extrapolated as you said as such in previous posts, your most recent post stated brexit has changed people implying that is a negative thing and your posting in a thread defending why leavers are numptys?

4. fillyboy

fillyboy Screwfix Select

The title of the thread tells an educated person everything they need to know about 'chippie and your sort'.

5. goldenboy

goldenboy Super Member

Point to where I have called ALL Brexit voters racist, bigoted or uneducated?

It seems like you are taking any comment relating to Brexit incredibly personally.

6. goldenboy

goldenboy Super Member

By that somewhat communist interpretation of what contributing to a topic means, surely by you adding your comments you are one the "sort" you are condemning?

Or is this just a forum for discussion? Where you can add to a topic without agreeing in full or even at all with the title?

7. goldenboy

goldenboy Super Member

Surely this is your cue to contribute some kind of pointless meme?

8. fillyboy

fillyboy Screwfix Select

After last nights shocking display most of the remainers have either backed off, apologised or been banned, that's all we need to know really.

9. Jimmycloutnail

That's the issue, by voting to remain in the EU says that you were not personally effected by the failed policy's that have been implemented thus happy with the status quo, unfortunately the people willingly trying to thwart brexit are putting out soundbites that leavers are uneducated and bigoted and you all are lapping it up and just repeating the same drivel like you must be brietbart and daily mail readers, you fail to realise the vast majority of 17 million people that vote for brexit are just normal people fed up with thier quality of life eroding, mainly down to the increase of cheap forgein labour, the common fisheries policy's or the decline of industry

fillyboy likes this.
  10. goldenboy

goldenboy Super Member

So you are saying dont judge all Brexiteers the same while simultaneously judging all Remainers as the same.

OK. You are on shaky ground there. Sounds a little hypocritical.

You state your opinions on "failed policies" as if they are facts.

They arent.

Dare I say it but you do seem to have a bit of a siege mentality going on.

11. goldenboy

goldenboy Super Member

I can only speaking for myself. But the moral outrage and virtue signalling from you is a way over the top. JJ was up for a row.

Where is your outrage when someone not sharing your views gets rounded on by people sharing your views?

If I recall correctly you shelve your virtue signalling halo and get your boots on and get stuck in.

Some would say thats a little hypocritical.

12. fillyboy

fillyboy Screwfix Select

Had somebody had started a thread entitled ' why are all remainers libtards?', your comment might have some validity, it doesn't, read the thread title, read the posts, note who posted what and then get off your high horse, you're wrong.

Jimmycloutnail likes this.
  13. Jimmycloutnail

No Remainers who can admit defeat and then carry On positive about the country's future out of the EU should be commended, but continually undermining the country, its prospects and the people who voted democratically shouldn't and should be challenged.

There are many examples but let's take the freedom of movement policy of the EU, i don't have to bother explaining to you how badly that's failed do I?

Siege mentality if you voted for brexit you would know why (refer to posts above)

14. goldenboy

goldenboy Super Member

You seem confused by what the Ref was about. It wasn't to approve a dictatorship or not.

So are you saying that there should be no discussion over the terms of leaving the EU?

Again you seem to consider your opinion on free movement as a fact. Its not. Its an opinion.

I have no problem with free movement at all.

I get the chance to travel to and live in other countries. Others get the same chance to come here.

What makes Great Britain great is our migration and immigration freedom.

15. Joe95

Joe95 Screwfix Select

The beauty of a democracy is the ability to have a different opinion. You seem to have missed that. Just because a vote has gone the way you didn't want it too, does not mean you have to accept it and move on.

While Brexit has to be accepted, there's no reason why a remainer should have to suddenly agree with leavers.

16. goldenboy

goldenboy Super Member

At what point have I fully endorsed the title?

High horse? Thats rich. Mr Virtue Signaller.

17. goldenboy

goldenboy Super Member

Fully true. Seemingly some in the Brexit camp want to install some kind of dictatorship.

18. Jimmycloutnail

You have to implement the decision to leave before you can say it has been carried out democraticly then feel free to campaign to rejoin the eu and hold another referendum

19. goldenboy

goldenboy Super Member

So you want people to abandon their beliefs and go along with something they dont agree with? For the good of the country?

Isnt that directly opposed to the whole Leave campaign ethos?

Or is it just different when its a cause JimmyCloutNail believes in?

20. fillyboy

fillyboy Screwfix Select

No, for the good of democracy. You lost, accept it, better luck in the next referendum.