Why are leavers such numpties

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by chippie244, Mar 24, 2018.

1. Joe95

Joe95 Screwfix Select

We all want our taxes spent in a better way, but do you think leaving the EU will really allow for major investment in this country? Or will it be used to make up the shortfall after abondoning the EU's financial benefits?

2. Jimmycloutnail

Jimmycloutnail Screwfix Select

I appreciate that fair play, but can you not see what happened there? I made a statement based on Finacial information available to everyone you shot it down as unfactual and then you try to justify it by saying it's your belief lol

3. Jimmycloutnail

What benefits were 10 billion in the hole every year before we start

4. goldenboy

goldenboy Super Member

I very much doubt that is true.

But I am happy to pay far more in than I take out. That called being part of society.

Its called looking after the most vulnerable.

And equally I have no problem overpaying into Europe.

Also zero problem with correctly allocated and policed Foreign Aid.

First world has a responsibility to help the developing world.

Particularly as many of the problems were directly caused by colonization.

Joe95 likes this.
  5. goldenboy

goldenboy Super Member

Again you are seeing arguments that simply arent there.

6. Jimmycloutnail

Did you not post this then?

7. goldenboy

goldenboy Super Member

Of course. But the problem Jimmy is that you try to seize on fragments of a post to formulate some kind of straw man argument to rail against.

There is almost no point in replying as you will just argue back what ever you have decided to argue against.

You think money is wasted. I dont. Thats my opinion. Its not a fact. You however seem unable to distinguish between your opinion and what is fact.

Hence your declaration that free movement was terrible (opinion not fact)

I think free movement is great (opinion not fact)

8. Jimmycloutnail

I understand that your deflated and your unwilling to be moved from your position, however I've given you a figure that is a fact and you have said it's fake news, straw man it's anything but

Free movement has been proven to have failed when 17 million people voted against it, it has failed to work in this country and that's why brexit is here, we wouldn't be here if the EU had renegotiated with mr Cameron

9. goldenboy

goldenboy Super Member

Going to draw a line under this. End of my contribution here.

I simply didnt say that your figures were fake news.

The fact you are saying that simply proves the point that you are just creating arguments to rail against.

10. Broon

Broon Active Member

How many people have survived this weekend?

I don't tend to come on this at the weekend but from this thread things got quite heated.

I thought the arguments were dying down both parties had there own threads and had went there own ways.

Think its time to give old Brexit a rest.

11. goldenboy

goldenboy Super Member

I will add something Broon.

There were two distinct threads. All working fine.

One "side" gave the other a free uninterrupted topic and a chance to speak without being shot down.

That wasnt reciprocated and the results are clear to see.

The Brexiteers got respect and space from the Remainers on one topic.

Some of them paid that back by posting insults, goading people and interupting the Remainers topic.

Says it all.

12. Broon

Broon Active Member

I didn't see any off this apart from at the start of the remainers thread that was from jj who to be fair apologised and stopped. Guessing it hit the fan on Saturday or maybe Friday night.

It is a shame as it looks like DA has been banned or has left. There may be another few I don't know.

13. dai1986

dai1986 New Member

14. joinerjohn1

joinerjohn1 Screwfix Select

Now just hang on a minute there GB. The insults were started by chip. I notice there's still no word from you on that (even though I have asked several times) . I'll take that as you, condoning his insults. Turning it round now to make me look like the instigator, is just a rather cheap shot from the remain camp.

15. goldenboy

goldenboy Super Member

Chip asked you to prove that you werent a "thick ignorant blowhard" or similar by not repeatedly attempting to disrupt a topic. That topic ran parallel to another where you could comment freely without being shot down.

To be fair you and your mates pretty much confirmed Chips description by doubling down.

Then there were insults chucked about by everyone.

I stand by everything I said.

I am not apologizing just to smooth over the waters.

And as far as I am concerned Chip reacted because his thread wasnt being given the respect it deserved.

And to be 100% you and your buddies were the instigators of it all.

You and your mates disrupted a thread deliberately

You and your mates goaded Chip deliberately

You kept on pushing til he reacted.

Now you and your chums are bleating about bad behavior and insults as if you are choirboys.

You and your little gang caused the problems. You deal with the consequences.

chippie244 likes this.
  16. joinerjohn1

Chip, didn’t react. He threw insult after insult. Insults which you refuse to accept he did, without any prompting from me. I made what I thought were a few pertinent posts on that thread, even one question to a Brexiteers claim as well. Are we barred from asking questions of the posters on threads now ?
    Me and my little gang? Never heard something as stupid in my life. Chip caused most of the problems himself. His insults particularly and not once did I hit the report button. Admin can verify this if you care to ask them. Perhaps chip has bigger problems than this forum going on in his life ?

17. goldenboy

goldenboy Super Member

Pertinent posts?

Like this?

"Yeah right. You ****head."

Nasty undercurrent on here these days.

You and your little chums love nothing more than rounding on those you disagree with.

Not so nice when the boot is on the other foot is it.

You chose to disrupt that topic quite deliberately.

And now you are whining about it.

You caused it.

But as always it seems it is someone elses fault.

And a classy final touch to cast aspertions about Chips private life.

Uncalled for and thuggish.

Typical troll behaviour.

Jord86 likes this.
  18. goldenboy

goldenboy Super Member

You want a knighthood for not reporting a situation caused by your goading and disruption?

Hope the deposit on your Buckingham Palace suit is refundable.

19. joinerjohn1

GB my response ****head was a copy n paste of his earlier comment on one of my posts. You believe what you want. I know who started it. As for my last comment, I am certainly not casting aspersions regarding his private life. I don’t know what you have mistakenly read into that ? Many people have problems in life, personal, business, money etc. I merely suggest the way he reacted might be a consequence of personal problems. Again, I don’t know what you have read into that. ( and it hasn’t escaped my notice, your hostility towards me, when I try to explain.)

20. goldenboy

goldenboy Super Member

So you arent casting aspertions but are suggesting he may have personal problems.

OK. Righto.

No explanation required.

Fully understood.

Glad my hostility hasnt gone un-noticed. Its fully intentional.

Let me spell it out.

You arent on my winterval card list.

You and your mates thuggish behaviour on here is a microcosm of whats going on across the country.