Train travel.

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by goldenboy, Apr 12, 2018.

1. Jord86

Jord86 Screwfix Select

You know, it's the harmonious nature of the 'just talk' section that keeps me coming back for more.......

2. kitfit1

kitfit1 Screwfix Select

No, keyboard is fine.............................the user doing the input may not be though :D

3. btiw2

btiw2 Screwfix Select

Oh no! Just seen it again. That was ironic!

Sorry fac. I thought you were serious. JJ and Filly have trained me into thinking you chaps like the report button.

My mistake man. Pleased to see that you aren’t that guy. Apologies for suggesting you were a snowflake.

Now I’m genuinely embarrassed.

chippie244 likes this.
  4. facilities

facilities Guest

Good :)

5. goldenboy

goldenboy Super Member

Bing..Bong...Following a short delay for technical issues this train will shortly be departing.

6. fillyboy

fillyboy Screwfix Select

The difference being, your point wasn't good satire. And how you can come up with a line like "Why do they hate people who aren't like themselves?".
    Would that be like your well documented hatred for Jews?

7. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

Same old, same old.

8. goldenboy

goldenboy Super Member

BIng..Bong... Due to a further technical issue having arisen, this train will be not departing as expected.

fillyboy and btiw2 like this.
  9. fillyboy

fillyboy Screwfix Select

Last edited: Apr 15, 2018
  10. btiw2

btiw2 Screwfix Select

This AGAIN?

God knows I disagree with DA judging people (mainly by how they voted), but “hated for Jews”? DA? Ridiculous![1]

Seriously though: Links or didn’t happen.

[1] Unless all Jewish people voted leave - then I’m not sure.

11. fillyboy

fillyboy Screwfix Select

Yes I know bt, I'm sorry but somebody who comes up with a line like "Why do they hate people who aren't like themselves? " who has written FIFTEEN pages of diatribes against jews needs to be reminded of the word irony, DA is overly fond of the word 'racist', he's a racist of the worst kind, and gets away with it far too often for my liking.

12. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

Anti zionism and anti semitism are different things but racists often fail to see this for obvious reasons.

fillyboy likes this.
  13. fillyboy

fillyboy Screwfix Select

I'm glad you agree with me. ;)

14. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

I don't.

15. fillyboy

fillyboy Screwfix Select

I know, but you unwittingly hit the nail square on the head with the full force of your trusty estwing hammer.

16. btiw2

btiw2 Screwfix Select

Just read some of those links. There are fifteen links, not fifteen pages. Maybe there’s a case to answer for a couple of them (which look... clumsy?), but I think it’s just down to sloppy shorthand when chatting in a web forum.

Fundamentally, I don’t believe DA is prejudiced against Jewish people.

Actually, I find the charge laughable. I think the accusation is a low and disingenuous blow.

We know what anti-semitic hate speech looks like. It’s vile, regressive and ugly - and it’s not DA’s posts.

Maybe I’m wrong. I don’t know what’s in DA’s heart.

It’d be weirdly interesting if DA did hate people simply because they’re Jewish. It sounds awful but I almost wish it were true, just so DA would be less of a goody-two-shoes.

Jord86 and Deleted member 33931 like this.
  17. Whoa - I'm not here. I've been banned.

Thank you, Filly, for that fabulous link in post #89.

Terrific reading, pertinent points and they completely debunk your accusation. That's a triple-whammy.

18. "Clumsy"?!

You complete bas....

btiw2 likes this.
  19. btiw2

btiw2 Screwfix Select

Oh man. You’re up late. I thought I had hours in which to insult you.

20. I am utterly lost when trying to work out if Filly is being serious or is knowingly trying it on.

Either way it's bound to fail. If he's serious, he must be a deluded moron. If he's trying it on, it's so feeble as to be laughable.

I simply cannot make my opinions on the Israeli situation more clear or more honest. Agree or disagree, but don't try and distort.