Train travel.

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by goldenboy, Apr 12, 2018.

1. I was talking about RS.

You disagree?

I mean - honestly?

And I presume you find accept the other three things his grand daughter might wish to say to him one day...

2. btiw2

btiw2 Screwfix Select

This is clumsy.
    It just is.

I’ve posted worse (about yanks, krauts and frogs), which is why I can’t condemn.

Deleted member 33931 likes this.
  3. fillyboy

fillyboy Screwfix Select

Fifteen links to fifteen threads, multiple posts on each, that's a few hundred posts, read them when you have time, you'll even find other posters (not me) asking him why he has such a problem with jews, that one goes back a couple of years. Go on, read them in full, you'll find it interesting, especially coming from someone who loves to call others racist.

Deleted member 11267 likes this.
  4. btiw2

btiw2 Screwfix Select

I can see that DA questions the policies of the state of Israel.

You question the policies of the U.K. state under Tony Blair (as do I). Does that make us anti-British?

This is beneath you Filly.

I can’t post links to what real poison looks like, but, be serious, it’s not DA is it?

5. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

It's not beneath him, it's what he does.

Deleted member 33931 likes this.
  6. fillyboy

fillyboy Screwfix Select

It is what I do chippie, and it's what enables me to hold my head high knowing I'm not a hypocrite or a racist. What do you do?

7. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

I'm trying to ignore hypocrites and racists so goodbye

8. fillyboy

fillyboy Screwfix Select

Goodbye.

9. Make it easy for us, Filly.

Put your slimeball claims in the form of ONE single sentence where I have demonstrated anti-Semitism. Or Racism. Or Bigotry (except against forum morons) or misogyny.

Just one, pal.

(Except the one that btiw2 cited above...)

10. He also has an unhealthy hatred for catholics too,which is well documented in his ramblings over the years.
    His rational thought must be compromised with his seething hatred for these religions.

11. Healthy, Deleted member 11267, healthy.

12. Thank you again Filly for your wonderful link to my earlier posts.

I ran down the list and chose a tasty-looking one - one that coincidentally contains a post from you.

(NB - this is the FIRST thread I chose from that list to have a closer look at - I wonder what the others hold?)

DA: Le Pen, Le Pen, Le Pen... Daughter of a Holocaust denier and herself a Holocaust 'revisionist' (nice semantics). A feverish Islamophobe who has stepped away from the tarnishing connection with her FN party since even she knows it's a bit hard to swallow. Who claims that Muslims going out to the street to pray were 'occupying territory' the same way that Germany occupied France. Who claims that the Vichy regime was 'not France'. Who claims that the round-up of 13,000 Jews by French police was not France's responsibility.

Filly: DA's post suggested anti Semitism on Marine Le Pens part, I don't buy that and suggested it's more a trait of the Labour Party, with ken Livingstone being the most outspoken on that score.

I do not rest my case - I am going to continue it until Filly demonstrates a tiny amount of contrition and reason and honesty and an 'oops'.

13. fillyboy

fillyboy Screwfix Select

"What I have a serious issue with is when a bunch of black-coated, ringlet-sideboarded twits with miniature top-hats stand near the border with Palestine, reading their bludy Torah, rocking backwards and forth, and proclaiming the land over the border as gawd-given - to them.

And watch - in smiling awe - as the bulldozers move in."

14. goldenboy

goldenboy Super Member

This is the textbook response of those intent on spreading their own extremism. Paint those prepared to stand up as the "real racists"

Its just a symptom of the disease of the increased normalization in society, in the media and on social media of abhorrent far-right views and outright bigotry.

The cap fits you Deleted member 11267. Nowhere near DA's size.

15. You have got that wrong there fare dodger, I do not vehemently hate catholics or jews,look up da's views on the matter and you will be able to read the vile hatred he has spouted.

16. Thank you.

I stand by every single word I said there. That is not anti-Semetic or anti-Jewish; it is anti-religious bigot. At the time that was written, what I referred to there was actually on the evening news; the Palestinians being driven off the land they have lived on for many many hundreds of years by an ideology which proclaims that land to have been given to the Jewish people by god, against international law. There was no reason to the posturing, no rationale, no empathy, no attempt at understanding or compromise; it was literally as I described - black-frocked, miniature top-hats, ringlet-haired, chanting from the Torah, rocking back and forth, whilst all the time watching as the Palestinian homeland was being bulldozed.

Do I have a serious issue with this? Too damned right I do.

Do I have an issue with the Jewish people per se? No. Do I have an issue with a Jew building a second home in Israel so that they can return for holidays to their promised land? No. Unless they forcibly evict Palestinians from their land in the process.

Filly, does this make any difference? Can you entertain for a second saying 'fair enough - I get it, DA, I don't believe you are anti-Semitic'?

Am I wasting my time?

17. Post it, Dobbs. This 'vile hatred'. (Which I respectfully reserve for some of the u-s on here...)

Where I 'vehemently hate' catholics and jews!

Post it, or (what did btiw2 say?) GTFO.

18. goldenboy

goldenboy Super Member

Who do you vehemently hate then?

19. facilities

facilities Guest

:):):D:D:p:p sorry, the fare dodger bit just tickled me