Train travel.

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by goldenboy, Apr 12, 2018.

1. goldenboy

goldenboy Super Member

You dont feel that there is any hypocrisy in what goes on with regards to this.

Israel commits crimes with regard to bulldozing Palestinian homes.

Sounds very much like you are bleating racism to attempt to stop those committing criminal acts facing condemnation.

Pretty much exactly what you relentlessly condemn with regard to Rotheram.

But let me guess? Thats completely different.

What DA said isnt the way I would say it, but I do have sympathy with his standpoint.

There are crimes on all sides in that area. No-one is immune from condemnation.

2. Dobbs? Why it's reason, evidence & humanism.

3. fillyboy

fillyboy Screwfix Select

Probably.:)

Look, I am a non believer, I despise and distrust all religion albeit in a 'Dave Allen' sort of way, but I respect other peoples rights to believe in what they want to, you on the other hand tend to come across as though you have a genuine hatred for anyone who has a faith, much in the same way you approach the Brexit debate. It aint healthy mate.

Deleted member 11267 likes this.

4. That's a lie. Complete, utter, deliberate, pernicious, knowing.

Ok, pal, you brought this on yourself.

From the same thread you pulled my example of "anti-Semitism": Filly - "Never trust an Arab" (Post # 27 https://community.screwfix.com/threads/a-self-fulfilling-prophecy.194145/page-2 )

Again from your list of my 'anti-Sem' posts: "Filly: DA's post suggested anti Semitism on Marine Le Pens part, I don't buy that and suggested it's more a trait of the Labour Party..."

I haven't even started digging - like you clearly have; these have fallen in to my lap from your links.

I hereby proclaim you - by your own postings - to be both an anti-Semite and a racist. You are in great company with your bed-fellows on here.

You are on a hiding to nowhere, Filly, in trying to suggest that I am either racist or anti-Semitic or have a hatred against catholics or jews or Leavers. (Ok, you may have a point with that last one...)

Why am I COMPLETELY confident that you CANNOT pin that on me? Because I know - in my heart of hearts - that I consider every single individual on this planet to be equal.

What these individuals become is a different matter. And I will condemn the bigots and racists and anti-Semites and the wilfully ignorant and yougettheidea.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 15, 2018
  5. fillyboy

fillyboy Screwfix Select

Exactly, you would have made the same point, but without the 'unpleasantness'.

6. There we go again,the nasty name calling,tut tut,you go on the naughty seat for that.
    The evidence of your hatred is spread through the posts that filly linked to on jews and I linked to on catholics,take time and read them.

7. fillyboy

fillyboy Screwfix Select

Bing...bong.. the train is now departing platform 5

8. Exactly ma botty.

Boo-hoo - Filly now pretends to be 'hurt' by my 'manner' and not what I say.

Fine. I am repulsed by what you say.

9. I stand 100% by what I have referred to you as being. Yes, it's 'nasty'... :rolleyes:

10. facilities

facilities Guest

sod it I'll get the bus:(

11. If that is how you get off da so be it,someone tells the truth about you and you resort to name calling, insult throwing and abuse,getting banned does not seem to teach you.

You know the old saying sticks and stones etc.

12. goldenboy

goldenboy Super Member

Respecting someones right to believe isnt the same as respecting someones right to enforce that belief on others.

If you are using religion to bulldoze peoples homes and destroy their lives then you are fair game for criticism.

And that applies across the board.

Deleted member 33931 likes this.
  13. Don't cry, Dobbs - it's only a forum.

We can't all be as gentle and considerate as you. You know: "The evidence of your hatred is spread through the posts that filly linked to on jews and I linked to on catholics,take time and read them." for which you, of course, can produce no evidence.

14. goldenboy

goldenboy Super Member

But the words do seem to hurt you though. You are always going on about how much being called a bigot or a racist bothers you.

Perhaps the reality is that its not the name but rather the truth that hurts.

15. Astonishing what bonds the u-s on here. What do they do when cornered and completely hoisted by their own bigotry? They simply try and claim the same bigotry on their accusers.

It ain't even clever.

IIR demonstrated genuine racism (not a 'hate-filled' type, but merely ignorance) by suggesting that Khan would be more likely to support criminal ethnic minorities. He did this himself, unprompted. He assumed that Khan would have a particular characteristic just 'cos he is efnic, innit. What did he do when this was pointed out? Mind-numbingly he didn't try and defend himself or offer an explanation, but simply tried to pin the 'racist' card on me. This is exactly what Trump does - when presented with his exuberance of genuine fake news, he simply calls his attacks 'fake news'. He lies. Blatantly and obviously. Not even cleverly. He knows he has supporters out there who want to believe everything he says, and that's all it takes.

Ditto with Filly and anti-Semitism. He tries to pin that on me, whilst he won't hear a word of this against 'holocaust revisionist' Le Pen!

Dobbs? Well, he just behaves like a dishonourable moron, innit.

Anmd that lot are the best of the u-s bunch!

RS is beyond description. 'Arry is marginally above RS. JJ is a nice guy trapped in an unthinking body. Longs is devious in the extreme.

They are all of a 'type'. As I have said all along.

16. The faux-hurt. It's all he has to fall back on.

17. Precisely.

And when their behaviour breaks even the international laws of the international community who gifted them 'their' land in the first place, well, words fail me.

I have only ever tackled these very specific Israelis for their reprehensible behaviour.

(I'll also have a go at them if they teach bigotry in their schools: https://www.theguardian.com/educati...l-north-london-homosexual-references-textbook )

18. fillyboy

fillyboy Screwfix Select

Absolutely, I agree 100%.

Hey the west bank debate is a whole different matter, they hung onto a piece of land after being invaded by arabs, not sure why, they did the same with the Sinai but eventually, as a gesture of goodwill, gave it back to Egypt.
    Please bear in mind its only DA saying their religion is behind the annexation, and for the record, it's not something I agree with, but I wont insult their religion because of it, but you and DA, crack on, enjoy yourselves, just don't have the audacity to call other people racists, it stinks of hypocrisy.

19. longboat

longboat Screwfix Select

The lady doth protest too much, methinks.

"Devious"?

I'd prefer "scurrilous toad", it has a certain archaic charm that's more befitting of your opprobrious manner.

Is it "only a forum" to you?

20. fillyboy

fillyboy Screwfix Select

Ah, there you are, better late than never.;)