diets

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by facilities, Apr 15, 2018.

1. facilities

facilities Guest

well its like this my dragon has started a diet and I would prefer not to, so this has caused us to have separate meals which also entails longer shopping trips, I do need to diet by the way, just don't feel in the mood or ready to to make the commitment yet, just wondering what I should do for the sake of marital harmony, suggestions welcomed

2. Astramax

Astramax Super Member

It's a woman thing, just go along with it, it won't last:oops:

KIAB likes this.
  3. retiredsparks

retiredsparks Super Member

How long were you in the Diplomatic Corps ?
    ;)
    I certainly need to get it sorted...and will do so in May.( so I am told)
    Obviously it goes without saying that the Lady of the house is in perfect fettle and I am lucky to have her (so I am told)
    Other than that.....I do not recommend midday drinking in side street tapas bars.
    'Apparently.' 20180405_121905.jpg ..my daughter...in the medical profession...will be having a word with me when I return to UK.
    lets hope that word is ....cheers
    :oops:
    Rs

facilities likes this.
  4. Harry Stottle

Harry Stottle Screwfix Select

Fancy diets are a waste of time, the best one I've found is "Eat less, move more"

5. retiredsparks

6. facilities

facilities Guest

Harry I have always found you the voice of reason on this forum, so I will ask you the question, have you ever heard of the Whiskey diet? I ask because a mate of mine reckond he lost 3 days last week:)

7. facilities

facilities Guest

That is unbelievable how is that possible she’s only a slim lass:eek:

8. retiredsparks

Try 3 of them !!

Rs

9. big all

big all Screwfix Select

funny enough the whole living world is on a diet we would die without eating;)
    your diet is no more no less than what you eat :D
    now some people seem to pay lots off money for a panacea that doesn't exist
    if you want to loose weight try reducing the things yo know are unheathy like alcohol sugary or fatty foods to level just beyond what your happy with and you will have half a chance off making progress over several months:rolleyes: