Train travel.

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by goldenboy, Apr 12, 2018.

1. fillyboy

fillyboy Screwfix Select

You've been well and truly hoisted mate, did you enjoy it? how does it feel to be on the receiving end of your own tactics? how does it feel to be exposed as a racist and a bigot?

How are you feeling?

[​IMG]

longboat likes this.
  2. Isitreally

Isitreally Super Member

Calling an Asian, Black, springs to mind, but you still don't think that racist, do you.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

3. You big child.

With your wishful thinking.

4. No. Who does?

Do you really think most Asians would consider that a racist comment?! Ignorant or misguided, yes. Racist? Only if that was the intention.

Whereas ascribing a trait to an Asian politician purely because of their ethnicity - that they would be more likely to support ethnic criminals - !!dear lawd!! - is a genuinely racist belief.

Keep trying it on, IIR - it only serves to repeat your deviousness.

5. Come on, Deleted member 11267, put your claims where your spine used to be.

I'll remind you of your link:

Dobbs: "Some examples here." https://community.screwfix.com/search/10561705/?q=catholic&o=date&c[user][0]=33931

6. Isitreally

Isitreally Super Member

At last you admit it. Only if that was the intention.
    I pointed it out to you and you still contiued used the term, so it was pure intention on your behalf.
    Where as I'm still struggle to find the racist element of my so called statement, (if you recall, i left it up to the reader to decide with one was more likely to) especially as you insisted on telling us, Asians hate Blacks and would most likely be the total opposite of that.
    Now bearing in mind you belive that, you called an Asian Black, what does that show.??

Stop your " Don't do as i do, do as I say" Attitude, you're showing yourself up for what you are.

7. Happy to give this continued air-time, IIR.

I used the term 'Black' in reference to Khan in btiw2's 'clumsy' way; as a generalisation to cover dark-skinned ethnics in order to take you to task on your clear case of ignorance-based racism. Was I trying to offend Khan by calling him 'black'?! Lol? Was I trying to belittle him?

What, then, was the reason I used the word 'black'? Once you answer that, you can determine whether it was a 'racist' comment and whether that label can be levelled at my feet.

So, answer it - if you can bring yourself to do so honestly. Which, of course, you cannot - 'cos you are spineless in your dishonesty.

So, why did I use that term? To cut to the chase - to tackle you on your staggeringly ignorant remark. Which was racist.

What is 'racism'? It has two main forms. One is to to direct prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism against someone of a different race based on your belief that one's own race is superior.

I'm not going to lay that one at your feet, IIR. Not yet anyways.

The other form is the belief that members of each race possess characteristics, abilities, or qualities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races. Ah, hmmmmm, oops.

Let's look at the evidence...

You implied that Khan - 'cos he is black, innit (oops) - would be more lenient towards criminals of an ethnic background. That's what you did, IIR, on these very pages. On this forum. Blatant as a blatant thing.

The equivalent of suggesting that Johnson as Mayor would be more lenient towards white crims.

You compounded your staggering ignorance by referring to the recent knifings situation in London as being predominantly 'black-on-black' crimes before then going on to say what you did about which mayor would be more lenient towards the perps on this basis.

So, a double-whatsit. First you suggest that Khan - 'cos he is ethnic - would be more lenient towards other ethnics. Oops - that's a racist call - you have NOTHING but his skin colour on which to base that scurrilous assertion. And you also demonstrated your intense ignorance of racism by clearly seeing the situation as a 'white versus others' one. Being seemingly completely ignorant of the fact that racism covers all creeds and ethnicities. Not for IIR - he is truly colour-blind. As long as there's some colour involved.

As if Asian-background Khan - if he were biased - would as a result be lenient towards afro-Caribbeans!

You get this now, don't you IIR? I mean, honestly - you do get it? Inside your head, I mean. I know you'll never divulge it.

I know you keep wriggling and trying to cast counter-accusations of racism at me as a deflection - sooo Trump-like, so transparent - but you must know from whatever is between your ears that is ain't ever going to work.

'Cos you is and I ain't.

Keep this going, IIR.

8. goldenboy

goldenboy Super Member

As always the bigots are cowards.

And like their mates in the far right its just a campaign of disinformation and lies.

At the end of the day those on the right want to promote the rights and wellbeing of selfish people at the expense of others wheras those on the left want to promote the rights and wellbeing of everyone at the expense of the selfish.

Cue the relentlessly charming Deleted member 11267 with his SWP and commie masters nonsense.

9. goldenboy

goldenboy Super Member

Who are you trying to kid?

You are like Benny from Crossroads pretending to be Roger Cook.

Your "in-depth investigation" is based on absolutely zero evidence.

Dont let that get in the way of your poundshop Bucks Fizz celebration of precisely nothing though.

10. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

Filly tried to smear me a racist for refering to someone as a brown muslim. They will try any tactic.

11. goldenboy

goldenboy Super Member

Filly hasnt even attempted to produce any evidence when it comes to calling me anti-semitic. He just apparently decided I am.

His reasoning is that I agree with DA on something. Apparently thats where the bar is set

Worth bearing in mind the calibre of people he routinely agrees with. All of them sitting politically just to the right of Oswald Mosely

12. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

They seem to use Trumps tactics.

13. Isitreally

Isitreally Super Member

Like France and England you mean.

14. A distortion, Filly.

Folk are entitled to their beliefs. I really don't care if folk want to believe whatever BS they want to, provided it doesn't impinge on others (which, of course, it almost always does).

Orthodoz Jews can dress any way they like, however bizarre - as can anyone else (just don't expect respect for it). They can place whatever weird thing on their heads - no problem there either (just don't ditto). They can grow their hair in any daft style they wish - hey, variety is the spice and all that. They can read and rock and rock and read.

I do have an issue the moment that some of them stand by the border of Israel and the West Bank as bulldozers flatten Palestinian homes, and do all of the above weird stuff whilst bleating it's because it's their 'god-given' land and make plans for their homes on that land.

I do have an issue when some of them remove references to homosexuality from school text books - that should be outlawed immediately. I do have an issue when they slice off the skin from their baby's dicks. That should be outlawed immediately.

I think all religion and belief systems are nuts. But folk are entitled to them - play with them as much as they like. But don't expect respect for it, and don't impinge on others.

There you go, Filly - can you please stop lying now? Cool.

15. Except honesty and integrity.

And a few others.

16. Still here, IIR?

Just for you: You implied that Khan - 'cos he is black, innit (oops) - would be more lenient towards criminals of an ethnic background. That's what you did, IIR, on these very pages. On this forum. Blatant as a blatant thing.

The equivalent of suggesting that Johnson as Mayor would be more lenient towards white crims.

You compounded your staggering ignorance by referring to the recent knifings situation in London as being predominantly 'black-on-black' crimes before then going on to say what you did about which mayor would be more lenient towards the perps on this basis.

17. Isitreally

Isitreally Super Member

18. fillyboy

fillyboy Screwfix Select

Aye, the jew hater is always good for a laugh.