Burglary and self defence

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by Pollowick, Apr 11, 2018.

1. goldenboy

goldenboy Super Member

That explication of RS's conduct would certainly be viable.

Deleted member 33931 likes this.
  2. goldenboy

goldenboy Super Member

Deleted member 33931 likes this.
  3. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

I think there was one were the burglar ran off and the home owner caught him and dragged him back to the house and then beat him.

4. Isitreally

Isitreally Super Member

Good for him, let's hope he wasn't prosecuted for it.

facilities likes this.
  5. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

He went down and so he should.

6. goldenboy

goldenboy Super Member

And whilst that is tempting for many we have to have a system that stop extra-judicial dispensing of summary justice. It is what marks us as a civilized society.

7. goldenboy

goldenboy Super Member

Fully expected that.

8. goldenboy

goldenboy Super Member

I also vaguely recall a case where a chap was murdered by an acquaintance of his and the murderer quite elaborately tried to make out that he had disturbed him burgling his house.

9. goldenboy

goldenboy Super Member

Where do you vigilante fans draw the line?

Is stabbing a burglar to death when he is incapacited and is out of your property acceptable?

What about drug dealers or those using guns in crimes? Do they deserve a good beating or is killing them all OK too.

10. btiw2

btiw2 Screwfix Select

Surely this discussion is done?

Here’s some music for the end credits.

11. Isitreally

Isitreally Super Member

Why am I not surprised, I suppose you'd have given him all your stuff and sent him on his way, thinking ah bless him.

Well sorry come into my house and rob me and you get every thing you deserve and if that's a ******** good beating then thats what you get.

Last edited: Apr 16, 2018
  12. Isitreally

Isitreally Super Member

Of course he should.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Last edited: Apr 16, 2018
  13. Isitreally

Isitreally Super Member

What line, that was crossed when the piece of **** entered the house to rob it.

retiredsparks likes this.
  14. Isitreally

Isitreally Super Member

Yes and yes, next Lilly livered question.

facilities and retiredsparks like this.
  15. Am I the only one who suspects the u-s' swaggering 'bravado' is compensating for summat?

Almost certainly as completely phony as everything else they say.

16. Isitreally

Isitreally Super Member

No your in good company, unfortunately for you they to hide behind the keyboard.
    Where we are in the real world where we actually come face to face with those dammed naughty people and not just read about them in the Guardian.

17. Isitreally

Isitreally Super Member

There's only one phony on here and you're remarkably like him, no wait you are him.
    Mister I'll insult everybody in all manner of means be it racist or just dam right ******* rude and pretend its all for the good of.

18. Sparkielev

Sparkielev Screwfix Select

A guy near me caught a burglar in his house he had helped himself to a lot of stuff, he came down the stairs as the scrote was leaving and he said to him if you put everything back I will give you £60 the thief duly accepted, suppose it 1 way of dealing with it

19. Wit-up, man.

At least entertain us. Make us chuckle.

20. Isitreally

Isitreally Super Member

Come and rob me, I'll make you choke alright, oh you say chuckle, look in a mirror.

retiredsparks likes this.