Dead or alive?

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by Astramax, Apr 23, 2018.

1. Astramax

Astramax Super Member

What's happened to DA?

2. fillyboy

fillyboy Screwfix Select

Disappeared about a week ago, as did Isitreally. I think they might have eloped together.

3. Astramax

Astramax Super Member

Didn't know they were 'special friends'.:oops:

4. HarDeBloodyHarHar

HarDeBloodyHarHar Active Member

I reckon very soon.......a B------ thread!

5. facilities

facilities Guest

6. retiredsparks

retiredsparks Super Member

lets hope its sine die
    Rs

7. For some unknown reason his abuse and bullying of others does not get him barred as often as it should.

8. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

Snowflake

9. It's interesting how some 'folk' on here can perniciously accuse a person of being a 'Jew-hater' and not be banned.

And another club-member jumps on the bandwagon and throws in their own accusation of this person having a 'vile hatred of Jews and Catholics', and - ditto - still here.

And these lies were told for a very specific reason, unconnected with the actual content of the accusation, and neither backed up with a shred of evidence - because, as everybody on here knows, it's false.

Why are these folk still here after hurling such pernicious untruths? I can only guess it's 'cos I did not report them.

btiw2 likes this.
  10. btiw2

btiw2 Screwfix Select

Take your lumps like a man, snowflake.

Oh, and welcome back!

Deleted member 33931 likes this.
  11. joinerjohn1

joinerjohn1 Screwfix Select

Welcome back DA. ;););) Lang may yer lum reek.

Deleted member 33931 likes this.
  12. fillyboy

fillyboy Screwfix Select

I doubt anyone reported you, I certainly didn't. One thing is certain, the moderators looked at your posts and decided you needed a weeks holiday, and I suspect they felt they had all the evidence they needed.

13. facilities

facilities Guest

Well DA it appears you are back, If you don’t mind I will hold back on the welcome bit till I see how your parole goes,

In some ways I admire your free spirit but I temper this admiration with my dislike of your predictable self righteous posts that follow the same boring path time after time,

In a lot of ways you remind me of our Molly my Cockerpoo she thinks she knows better than anyone and is continually showing off in front of people, we go to to Kennel Club Training every week but she invariably ends up on the naughty step, are you recognising this behaviour yet ?

So I will see how you go, you need to listen to wise council on this forum and I believe change is possible, don’t fixate on things that you can’t change (think you are aware of what I mean here) but perhaps fight the battles you can win and ignore the rest,

Also your enforced holiday, remember what doesn’t kill us makes us stronger, and I am sure you will come out the other side a better person

A good first step would be to apologise to everyone on here that you have falsely accused and insulted, having said that I realise what an onerous task that would be so just start with a few of em,

In the meantime take a look at this it’s a world best seller so can only help. 0922D1EC-D4AE-4F86-9F3C-3D8E814C38FF.jpeg

I am here for you if you need to talk

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2018
    KIAB and retiredsparks like this.
  14. btiw2

btiw2 Screwfix Select

This is ironic, right?

In the past week you’ve egged on your grandiloquent and pretentious mate as he’s wished AIDS on DA. Hoped he’s met with death and compared him to bugs.

But DA’s the one who throws insults around?

Nah. Either we all have to apologise or none of us (and I don’t fancy the first option).

I hope DA comes out punching. He much more creative insults than “maggot”. I have popcorn.

KIAB and Deleted member 33931 like this.
  15. facilities

facilities Guest

Ah B2 remind me again who got banned? I must say though I am expecting more posts from yourself, Goldy & Chippie now the ringleaders back

retiredsparks likes this.
  16. facilities

facilities Guest

Good idea the past week has been lovely without any untoward animosity we could do with another rest from him

17. The ringleaders back, but it looks like chippie has got himself banned,his avatar has gone from the most posts table to the right of the screen.
    What did he get up to last night?

18. btiw2

btiw2 Screwfix Select

Yeah. It has been nice without that animosity, hasn’t it?

Looks like he had been banned Sine Die.... or even better a catastrophic cerebral accident...leaving him a drooling vegetable....” isn’t a snide remark made behind someone’s back. It’s a term of badly punctuated endearment really.

C’mon Facs. High horses don’t suit you.

19. fillyboy

fillyboy Screwfix Select

I'm not condoning those posts, nor will I, nor did I join in. However, I will be more than happy to trawl though DA's history and dig up far far worse. He's a bully and a racist, perhaps that's why he was banned for the second time in three weeks, he will be banned again, perhaps permanently. He can't help himself btiw2, don't get sucked in, it's beneath you, you're better than that.

20. btiw2

btiw2 Screwfix Select

I’m sure cyber-bullying is a problem for kids at school, but is it really possible for grown men to be bullied on the Screwfix forums?! How seriously are people taking this forum?

A racist? I don’t see racism as a binary thing. There’s a spectrum from a bit racist to very racist. But if we have to draw a line, then I simply don’t believe DA is even close to over it.

If we’re looking for derogatory adjectives to describe DA then I’m happy to offer my suggestions, but racist and bully wouldn’t amongst them. It’s too late at night to compile a list now, but I’ll give it some thought.

Jord86 and KIAB like this.