Dead or alive?

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by Astramax, Apr 23, 2018.

1. facilities

facilities Guest

so if I understand you correctly in my profile I can put a picture that would confirm my gender ? are you trying to get me a ban man :eek:

WillyEckerslike likes this.
  2. retiredsparks

retiredsparks Super Member

Within 24 hours ?
    Bit of a slow learner ?
    There must be some kind of long medical name which describes the symptoms displayed.?
    Maybe we can introduce some kind of points system......
    .so that eventually the recidivists can be eliminated, expunged, deleted, exterpated...well you get the idea.
    Rs

3. retiredsparks

yea facs...stop with the prevarication already...get an avatar.
    well let me tell you...me laddy..i didnt get where i am today without knowing about avatars !
    ;)
    What about this one
    rusty-nail-cocktail.jpg

Rs

4. facilities

facilities Guest

That reminds me, what time is it? Well it’s someone’s birthday or 7.00 somewhere in the world, hic cheers:confused:

5. Pollowick

Pollowick Screwfix Select

Plenty of that lined up for Friday - going to a "Cognac Show"

And KIAB has gone quiet ...

6. facilities

facilities Guest

Wow a Cognac show I’m envious, where at?

7. Pollowick

Bloomsbury - Friday and Saturday, £40 or £45 for a ticket which includes as many samples as you can manage! There are over 150 available, although any which retail at over £250/bottle require additional "tokens" to be purchased.

Add a link: https://cognacshow.com/london/

Last edited: Apr 25, 2018
  8. retiredsparks

Mr K is probably entartaining a much younger east european 'lady friend' and explaining the British rules of engagement.
    Rs

9. Pollowick

10. facilities

facilities Guest

That looks fantastic, if I had more notice I would have spoken to a couple of mates and booked in somewhere, be sure to report back

11. Pollowick

Will do!

The same people also organise a Whisky Show in September, £90 or £110 for 7 hous including lunch! Over 600 whiskies available as standard with dream ones needing extra tokens. I have been going for years, the Cognac one is new this year. https://whiskyshow.com/london/tickets/

12. facilities

facilities Guest

Pollowick, I would have Been really interested in this, unfortunately myself and 4 mates (lads weekend) are away on this weekend, it’s a local coach company trip, we went on one about 3 months ago to the Bombay Saphire distillery near Winchester, that was a one night stop over, the Bletchley one is a two night stop over, a couple of the lads are really keen on WW2 stuff,

But we normally put the world to rights in the evening Hic:confused:

Will keep an eye out for the next one.

https://www.healingscoaches.com/copy-of-bombay-sapphire-tour

The link seems to say Bombay Sapphire, but if you click it I think the Bletchley one comes up

13. HarDeBloodyHarHar

HarDeBloodyHarHar Active Member

DA, terminated.

14. Isitreally

Isitreally Super Member

What's he done now. ????

15. btiw2

btiw2 Screwfix Select

It’s the whole tribal nature of “camps” that I dislike about these forums.

I think I’ll just carry on posting what I think rather than subscribing to any side’s manifesto. Thanks anyway.

Losers? Maybe. But there’s an extension of the Anna Karenina thing: all happy families are alike, all losers are losers in their own way - that’s what makes them interesting.

DA and IIR might be abrasive, but I don’t think that’s always a bad thing - unless it devolves into them standing toe-to-toe yelling at each other, then it’s time to abandon thread.

It would be better if the conversations were a little less venomous though. I thought RS’s homeopathy thread was mostly civilised.

Jord86, Dr Bodgit and facilities like this.
  16. btiw2

btiw2 Screwfix Select

He was here for about an hour. Rolling up his sleeves ready to start another fight with Filly over the “racism” charge.

Then, like Kaiser Solsay (no idea how to spell that) [blows fingers], he’s gone.

Funny though. DA just can’t help himself.

Kudos to Filly. He’s really found out how to push DA’s buttons (well, the mute button anyway).

17. Isitreally

Isitreally Super Member

Abrasive.!!!
    Why thank you kind Sir. :D:D

KIAB and btiw2 like this.
  18. Isitreally

Isitreally Super Member

Did that warrant another ban though. ?? Or did I not read all of it.

19. btiw2

btiw2 Screwfix Select

(Chuckles). You’re welcome.

This is Screwfix- we like abrasives.