Dead or alive?

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by Astramax, Apr 23, 2018.

1. facilities

facilities Guest

Cut the c* ap you knew what you were doing starting this thread if you come clean we’ll go easy on yer:p

KIAB, retiredsparks and Astramax like this.
  2. facilities

facilities Guest

Goldy I would like you to take a step back here, are you saying that SF Peter has got it wrong and DA’s multiple bans were out of order?

It seems to me Peter doesn’t miss much and I can’t argue with his recent decisions concerning DA & Chippie,

So you think DA has been goaded,thus trying to lay the blame on others for his enforced absence, well he is a grown up and should be able to handle this type of thing if indeed he ever was goaded, and as for others on here running to teacher, that doesn’t wash, he is the author of his own demise, just check his coded obscene comments after his return

It appears no one else is missing, are you in agreement with Peters decision on actions taken or are you in the absolute minority on this forum & think the bans are not warranted or he’s got the wrong guys,

I don’t consider yourself to be a stupid person, far from it so don’t make yourself look foolish by blaming others for DA’s predicament

I will also say I have had a warning from Peter and have accepted this and am curbing some of my responses

KIAB and retiredsparks like this.
  3. fillyboy

fillyboy Screwfix Select

I haven't been banned for weeks now.:):):)

facilities likes this.
  4. facilities

facilities Guest

Na na na na na, teachers pet:p:D

5. goldenboy

goldenboy Super Member

I simply think that those who love to run crying to teacher need to man up.

Dish it out?

Accept it back.

Plenty of hypocrites on here. And they know exactly who they are.

Plenty goad, poke and insult with a quite clear intention of getting a response that can result in warnings or bans.

Thats pathetic.

Its ironic that the very people right in the thick of troublemaking are then the ones lording it and gloating after bans are applied.

There are several on here who love nothing more than creating, maintaining and wallowing in a poisonous spiteful environment.

6. retiredsparks

retiredsparks Super Member

Facs..couldn't agree more.
    Interestingly....I have never had a warning from SF Pete;
    Funny that, isn't it.... me being the number one bad guy....and 'goading' grown men into being idiots.....and being banned.... and banned....and banned.
    Mental illness spring to mind ?
    Just in from the tapas bars.....probably overdid it....large G & T's...12.15 here.
    Not wanting to BOAST and BRAG...about my BOAT...and sailing it through typhoons into the Canaries or anything and being a TOTAL BORE (both in...and out of ....the pub)
    ......just a simple apartment 4th floor overlooking the sea.
    Back in UK on sunday.....looking forward to it.
    Spanish bars are so flipping noisy....and the ex pat ones are full of pillocks boasting about their BOATS or somesuch.
    RS

7. goldenboy

goldenboy Super Member

Just staggered as to why someone with the "perfect" life you claim and the supreme intelligence you clearly think you have would spend vast chunks of their life spreading bitterness and poison with such gusto in the company of complete strangers.

Pretty tragic really. Almost like there is a deep seated self confidence issue hidden away.

8. retiredsparks

For those of you are mentally deficient, of weak disposition, certifiable, easily offended, incapable of logical thought and / or terminally stupid...
    See that IGNORE button....press it !
    Go ahead...press it !
    Are you still reading this ?........pmsl
    RS

9. goldenboy

goldenboy Super Member

Nah, its alright.

Happy to look upon you as some kind of a circus freak show to be honest.

Kind of like a decrepit zombie demonstrating the damage a lifetime of bitterness, paranoia, low self esteem and delusion causes.

10. koolpc

koolpc Super Member

Come on guys, no need to keep goading each other. Just think, Christmas is only 8 months away! Boooo!

KIAB likes this.
  11. retiredsparks

First person I have hit ignore button on.
    Any other candidates ?
    Also just done Chippie...
    Rs

12. goldenboy

goldenboy Super Member

Truth hurts doesnt it.

13. koolpc

koolpc Super Member

Me?

14. goldenboy

goldenboy Super Member

I can tolerate just about everyone on here.

People on occasions say things they regret or say things in a way they regret.

Most people are able to put things aside and have a laugh on occasions.

Reference that ludicrous fence post thread.

But occasionally there are a few people who simply set out to spread their bitterness, unpleasantness and arrogance around.

RS definitely falls squarely into that category.

15. joinerjohn1

joinerjohn1 Screwfix Select

As does DA. He's very bitter at the result of the referendum and continually vents this anger at those he deems the uneducated , ignorant, so obviously racist etc etc 52% majority who decided , enough is enough of that fast failing ( and introverted ) experiment we call the EU.

16. goldenboy

goldenboy Super Member

Thats a positive step. At least you are acknowledging that RS is as I described.

The EU stuff is an irrelevance to what I am saying.

It could be talking about knitting, gardening or quantum physics. My point is that RS and a couple of other simply use that as a vehicle to sneer, to mock and to generally try to infect everyone else with their own bitterness.

It just creates a poisonous atmosphere.

I dont agree with the way DA says some things. I dont agree with him on every issue. But what I will say is that I genuinely think the driving force behind him (as you acknowledge) are his beliefs.

Wheras the driving force behind RS is definitely just his wish to sneer, goad and to be unpleasant.

17. facilities

facilities Guest

Yeah know what you mean RS envy can be a terrible thing it’s one of the reasons I tend not to mention my cruiser, didn’t take her out much last year, she does need a little TLC but nothing a lick of paint won’t cure, so if your at a loose end this summer perhaps we can get together & sort her out, you do come across as a serious sailor,

I was thinking of messaging you with this, didn’t want to get up some of the guys noses you know what I mean they think cos you have a boat yer showing off, then I thought sod it I’ve worked hard for my boat

Here she is

5D77BCA9-2C79-41F9-9EC6-D0B8AE194D60.jpeg

18. Dr Bodgit

Dr Bodgit Super Member

Is the dinghy called dignity? Bet you pack your lunch in a sunblest bag and the children call you bogie :cool:

19. Dr Bodgit

Dr Bodgit Super Member

DA is his own worst enemy, he makes the big mistake of conflating someone's views with the quality of their character. Just because someone holds, say, right wing views doesn't make them a bad person.

20. facilities

facilities Guest

Doc I detect a touch of sarcasm in your comments, if I am correct in this assumption I’m afraid your the loser pal, I was thinking of asking a select few off the forum to join RS & myself for the first cruise of the summer,

So don’t be offended if the invite doesn’t get to you:p

Dr Bodgit likes this.