What a hero

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by fillyboy, May 28, 2018.

1. fillyboy

fillyboy Screwfix Select

2. retiredsparks

retiredsparks Super Member

Yep, excellent.
    unfortunately Tommy Robinson has just been jailed for 13 months for nothing.
    Look at the videos on you tube.
    The establishment is so afraid that they are breaching the laws of the UK...and using D notices to stop the press reporting on Muslim grooming and rape gangs...well documented....and ignored and hidden by the policed and social workers for years.
    What are our grandchildren looking forward to ?
    RS

3. greenback78

greenback78 Active Member

Oh please read the judgement before thinking that Tommy Robinson has been jailed for exercising his right to free speech. This is about making sure that the victims get justice and that racist idiot is potentially stopping that from happening.

4. Dam0n

Dam0n Screwfix Select

And how is he a racist idiot for bringing forward the fact that these rape gangs are primarily Muslim and raping young WHITE girls. Something that has so conveniently kept quiet as not to induce "racial hatred" against the poor mussers.

If it was the other way around everyone would be screaming and shouting.

Those ***** need culling not protecting

retiredsparks likes this.
  5. fillyboy

fillyboy Screwfix Select

I wish you guys would start a Tommy Robinson thread. I posted a good news story about a young guy saving a childs life and it feels like it's been hijacked.

6. PhilSo

PhilSo Screwfix Select

Totally agree with you filly.

RS. agree with you on most subjects.
    Unlike you to hijack another post..

That man in Paris was amazing.

PhilSo

retiredsparks and KIAB like this.
  7. Dam0n

Dam0n Screwfix Select

Yeah I apologise. I'll remove my post and we can get back on subject :)

Edit. Can't remove post for some reason!

8. HarDeBloodyHarHar

HarDeBloodyHarHar Active Member

Mmmm? I think maybe the bloke already up there could have done a bit more!

9. btiw2

btiw2 Screwfix Select

Yeah, what was that about? It looked like he had the child’s arm but couldn’t lift him. Perhaps he didn’t think his grip was firm. Maybe he was shocked to see the other chap bounding up a vertical surface like that.

Doesn’t detract from the black chap’s heroism or athleticism though.

Or his head for heights. I’m fine with heights until I reach an arbitrary critical point and then I freeze (which usually leaves me on a roof clutching a chimney). Even if I had the athletic ability of that chap (which I don’t) I think I’d be halfway up and then there’d be two of us that need rescuing.

(Edit) Not to speak ill of the deleted, but I feel this thread will be a little less acrimonious now my mate has to go undercover to post.

10. HarDeBloodyHarHar

HarDeBloodyHarHar Active Member

Under what cover is this?

11. KIAB

KIAB Super Member

One very brave man to do that.:)

Since been given immediate french citzenship.:)

12. btiw2

btiw2 Screwfix Select

I have no idea. Someone said he has previous form for creating new accounts when he’s been banned. If someone gets snide about Filly’s praise for this chap then we’ll know.

I’m not sure what I think about that. I mean, sure, it’s great - but it’s not much of a basis for immigration policy.

Or is it? I’m not saying France should have immigrant balcony parkour skills on the application form, but community service? Dunno. Immigration discussions rarely turn out to be peaceful, so perhaps best left alone before I nudge Filly’s topic off course.

13. joinerjohn1

joinerjohn1 Screwfix Select

Almost certainly a thread about Tommy Robinson would be deleted and the OP banned. ;);) Any takers ?

14. retiredsparks

Apologies for highjacking thread.. Should have started one on the misuse of D notices.
    RS

15. joinerjohn1

RS, totally agree with you on the subject, but it’s not a subject SF would like on the forum. ( may be they are uncomfortable with the truth, or are pressured into stifling it ? )

16. retiredsparks

JJ ..everybody is uncomfortable with reality and the truth these days.
    They can block anything and anyone for any reason...fair or not.
    RS

facilities likes this.
  17. joinerjohn1

Yep, I find our "freedom of speech" is being severely curtailed these days, in favour of suppression of truth. There was something on the internet last week about parents having to ask babies for permission to change their filthy nappies. Ya just couldn't make it up (although I do usually ask the wife's permission to have a quick pint when she goes shopping,, not that I take a blind bit of notice when she rolls her eyes) :p:p:p

18. retiredsparks

JJ....you need to learn how to phrase questions...to get the answer you want.
    Example;

You; Shall I pop out for a pint or do you want sex ?
    Her; You go to the pub darling.

You; shall I go to the football or do you want sex.
    Her; you go and enjoy your footie.

Hope you are getting the idea JJ....lol
    Rs