immediate gas/ plumb job for a plumber surfer

Discussion in 'Plumbers' Talk' started by joydot, Jun 6, 2018.

Tags:
  1. joydot

joydot New Member

am in sw cornwall with a botched combi-boiler installation and an astonishing drama getting it put right.... also need 7 new rads placed. diabolical local situ cant wait anymore, prefer someone sane and competent even if they live in the far far north. if you are a good gas safe plumber with great references i have room for you and up to 1 assistant to stay in my house while we all undergo the transformation - max 3 days work and then 2 days on the waves or however you want to org it. you'll need to sign it off as well

if this isnt your thing and you know someone who would appreciate the opportunity pls pass message on. this is my ninth house and there isnt any rocket science involved

(have 1 day bathroom refurb project coming up in august for someone ambitious - youtube vid incl)

2. exbg

exbg Screwfix Select

Ah, the classic:
    Cheapskate punter/developer dropped in it by his/her cheap plumber seeks another mug, and dictates how long the job will take. Add in the carrot of free lodgings (ie: never get a rest from the punters endless questions, queries and advice) and the lure of a future job.

No takers yet?

Dam0n likes this.
  3. CGN

CGN Screwfix Select

1 day bathroom refurb!! :D

exbg likes this.
  4. DIYDave.

DIYDave. Screwfix Select

Be fair CGN.....

By ‘refurb’ it could be as simple as changing the p iss soaked toilet mat for a new one and installing a doll that takes a toilet roll up her skirt ?

Dunno if overnight accommodation and full English brekkie will be included on such a simple job

Get all details confirmed in writing, including such important details as red sauce and English mustard available for breakfast, along with copious quantities of tea, coffee, alcohol

Good luck all :)

KIAB and CGN like this.
  5. metrokitchens

metrokitchens Screwfix Select

£275 per day plus 50p mile travelling from London. Plus £25 per night board allowance. Plus parts and sundries. Plus VAT.
    If accommodation is not up to scratch then £95 per night room allowance will apply.
    I can't swim.

KIAB and PhilSo like this.
  6. CGN

CGN Screwfix Select

I'm looking forward to the free promo vid I'll be tagged in Dave. Will be the perfect vehicle I need to explain to customers that their 6k bathroom refurb won't take 2 weeks as it can be done in a day! The work will.flood in :D

WillyEckerslike likes this.
  7. WillyEckerslike

WillyEckerslike Screwfix Select

I assume being a plumber/surfer the work will only apply to VW Transporter drivers anyway.

KIAB likes this.