DA

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by Dr Bodgit, Jun 18, 2018.

1. Dr Bodgit

Dr Bodgit Super Member

Its kinda quiet around these parts with him gawn.

And in a way that's nice.

I do miss him but not a lot.

btiw2 likes this.
  2. KIAB

KIAB Super Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

3. DIY womble

DIY womble Well-Known Member

As a spectator I agree

4. DIY womble

DIY womble Well-Known Member

He'd probably come back if JJ and Deleted member 11267 apologized for being non believer's

5. joinerjohn1

joinerjohn1 Screwfix Select

Never.. I truly believe the EU is coming to an end. Won’t be many years , but it’s dying a slow prolonged death. DA could not convince me that having one authority to rule many diverse countries would ever work.

Heat and DIY womble like this.
  6. Isitreally

Isitreally Super Member

The way things are going it will be months not years.

Merkel out of office in weeks. Watch this space.

Dam0n and Heat like this.
  7. Heat

Heat Screwfix Select

The Remainers are going to look like complete fools if the EU does fall apart.
    The UK will seem to the rest of the world that we knew what we were doing then. :)

8. Lanc

Lanc Active Member

Really? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

We are making a very good case for people, worldwide, to think we don't know what the hell we're doing - Tories are obsessed with their own infighting.

Heat likes this.
  9. Heat

Heat Screwfix Select

I actually agree. But would be no different if we had any other party in power.

DIY womble and facilities like this.
  10. Lanc

Lanc Active Member

Indeed you are right, Labour (the only other major party for us English) are as riven as the Tories over Brexit. Scots are fortunate, at least their major party HAS a position on Brexit!

I see Barnier has said, today, that the UK will be locked out of Europe's policing and databases after Brexit. Onwards and downwards.........!

11. Heat

Heat Screwfix Select

As the saying goes, - With friends like that, who needs enemies?
    Barnier can get stuffed. The EU might be glad of the use of our databases .

12. Isitreally

Isitreally Super Member

In deed he did, now how much clout will that offer when you are no more. ???

13. Astramax

Astramax Super Member

That can work both ways or hadn't Barnier thought that one out!

14. Iron_Mike

Iron_Mike Active Member

I personally think mass migration will sink the EU.

The African population is growing massively, yet their economies stagnate.

Europe will be forced to bear the burden for years to come.

DIY womble likes this.
  15. joinerjohn1

Barnier doesn’t think though. He’d sacrifice his own people, just as long as it furthered his federal state agenda.

16. joinerjohn1

Wonder what my fellow Scots, think about adopting the euro as their currency ? ;););)

17. DIYDave.

DIYDave. Screwfix Select

So the Brexit debate goes on even in DA’s absence

It’s good to keep the flame burning (and resentment, bitterness, misplaced logic, etc) in his honour

Actually I miss chips

He didn’t always say a lot, very hit and miss with posting but boy he knew his stuff and was very very clever with his words

Never used more words than needed, straight to the point and he could rip someone apart in seconds (metaphorically speaking)

chippie244 and WillyEckerslike like this.
  18. Lanc

Lanc Active Member

What on earth makes you think that Scotland would have to join the Euro currency?

19. joinerjohn1

Make no mistakes Lanc, if Scotland decide to leave the union and join the EU, the one biggy on the table will be the condition that they join the (failing ) euro. Never mind, when yur in Tesco and reach into your sporran to pay for your shopping, you could always imagine you were in Spain or Greece whilst paying. ;)

Heat likes this.
  20. Need a bigger hammer

Need a bigger hammer Active Member

It was precisely because of him, and his supercilious attitude, that I stopped coming on here. To be quite honest. I am pleased that he has been shown the door.

gadget man likes this.