DA

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by Dr Bodgit, Jun 18, 2018.

1. fillyboy

fillyboy Screwfix Select

Welcome back Lanc.

Heat likes this.
  2. Lanc

Lanc Active Member

Thank you, fillyboy.

3. koolpc

koolpc Super Member

This thread is way off topic guys! Lol

Dr Bodgit likes this.
  4. joinerjohn1

joinerjohn1 Screwfix Select

I see DA’s mates have been out in force in London today. Crying their eyes out apparently, that the referendum didn’t go their way. Strange, I didn’t see Labour supporters protesting like this at the outcome of the last two general elections.

koolpc likes this.
  5. Isitreally

Isitreally Super Member

It's amazing that it had TV coverage NOT, yet when 1000s march against the EU or a certain religion activities there is zero coverage.

6. Isitreally

Isitreally Super Member

DA if you're looking in, digest this and tell us Germany is the strongest force in the EU. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

7. joinerjohn1

joinerjohn1 Screwfix Select

Got more coverage than the protest to free Tommy (for speaking the bloody truth)
    Yep Merkel is in trouble in her home country. A lot of the EU countries are ganging up on her about immigration into the EU. Wonder how they feel about immigration into the UK (probably a case of "That's not our problem" syndrome though) Not seen Merkel smile a lot recently (well for a few years TBH )

8. Lanc

Lanc Active Member

Well, so our Brexit negotiator has quit - who's next for the poisoned chalice?

Perhaps a GE (which, laughably, neither side would want to win!!!), and what hilarity there must be over in Europe.

We are becoming a laughing stock, worldwide - but never mind we are still in the world cup, which is far more important, after all is said and done.:rolleyes:

9. retiredsparks

retiredsparks Super Member

I agree that the EU must be laughing at us.
    It saddens me to see that the vast majority or elected politicians feel that they can ignore the wishes of the referendum electorate who they are paid well ....to serve.
    RS

10. Isitreally

Isitreally Super Member

Davis could see that May is looking for every opportunity to be as tight to the EU as we are now:)p:p:p deluded fool she is)

He had no choice, be a man and stand up for your beleifs or be a puppet to May.

11. Dr Bodgit

Dr Bodgit Super Member

and now Boris is gawn...lord help us. Odds on for a no deal Brexit?

12. KIAB

KIAB Super Member

Rats jumping a sinking ship!:eek:

btiw2 likes this.
  13. Lanc

Lanc Active Member

Is it going to be "One a day to finish off May", I wonder?

Mind you, I think Boris should have been sacked a while ago, and not allowed the courtesy of a resignation.

KIAB likes this.
  14. Dr Bodgit

Dr Bodgit Super Member

Brexit is like an egg. You can have it hard, soft or scrambled. With quite a few being fried along the way and the EU trying to poach us.

What we'll end up with is more like an omelette, over cooked and cold. Not appetising in the least.

What the country wants but hasn't found a way to tell the Government, is for hard boiled eggs, resilient on the outside and gooey on the inside, with a load of toasted soldiers to guard our borders (white bread of course).

KIAB likes this.
  15. Bob Rathbone

Bob Rathbone Screwfix Select

David Davies quit this morning and Boris has just quit, May's agreement at the weekend looks a bit shaky now, how long has she got. The EU was a great idea, but like all great ideas, it got hijacked and corrupted. Let's hope that this issue of Brexit will bang some heads together and knock some sense into our politicians, and the Euro leaders.

PhilSo and Heat like this.
  16. Lanc

Lanc Active Member

Not sure why you think the EU leaders need their heads knocking together, they have been consistent from the start - they stand on their club's four freedoms, and if the UK decided to leave the club, why should they alter their core rules just to suit us?

I'm now getting very nervous as to where the leavers are trying to take us.

17. Isitreally

Isitreally Super Member

Youre right there, they have been consistent ,in helping themselves to the gravy train. :rolleyes:

Norfolkungood and Heat like this.
  18. Lanc

Lanc Active Member

That's the best you have?:D

We want to leave their club, why should they change their rules to suit us (after all it is us that are getting out)?
    This is going to end up bad for all of us, except the financiers and hedge fund managers, naturally!!

19. Heat

Heat Screwfix Select

We should all remain confident that we will be left the EU, no matter what any politician does or wishes.

20. Norfolkungood

Norfolkungood New Member

The country voted to leave get over it