DA

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by Dr Bodgit, Jun 18, 2018.

1. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

Or in Piers place, inserting his head so far up his colon he could check his appendix whilst he's up there.

goldenboy likes this.
  2. longboat

longboat Screwfix Select

Yep, 28 days later and someone has been morphed into Bertie Basset.
    I can only assume the same punishment was metered out on the poor old devil.
    The mask is surely slipping by every post.
    Yet another identity spawned from the ashes. Most will be oblivious though. I'm quite sure of that.

Isitreally likes this.
  3. longboat

longboat Screwfix Select

All this bitterness will destroy you in the end, GB.
    You do realise that, don't you?

4. fillyboy

fillyboy Screwfix Select

As opposed to the crumbs from Frau Merkel.

Reports about of his alcoholism date back quite a few years, google it, we can safely assume it's now in the chronic stages, being held up by your arms in public is a precursor to liver failure, either that or a fatal bout of 'sciatica', watch this space. Still, better a disgusting specimen like that than the Donald eh?. no room for honest politicians in your world is there?
    You must be really hurting mate, not looking so rosy in the last few days is it?

5. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

Delusional level, stratospheric.

6. goldenboy

goldenboy Super Member

Au contraire. As I have said before its a war of attrition. Every day the "victory" gets eroded.

Happy to stand back and let Brexiteers smash up their own victory. They need no-one help.

Compare the position now to the position on Farages Independence Day.

The amount of ground already conceded is staggering.

And now begging Trump for his approval. Utter public humiliation.

7. fillyboy

fillyboy Screwfix Select

Sounds like Germany a few days back. Place your bets on an increase on NATO spending and some trade concessions from the Fatherland.;)

8. goldenboy

goldenboy Super Member

Yeah, Dr Fillyboy (PHD in Alcoholism and Sciatica Studies), Juncker having a public wobble whether booze or health related is way way worse than self confessed sex offender racist bigot Trump isnt it.

Thats the same Trump who commented in graphic terms on what he would do to his own daughter, mocked a disabled reporter, enriched himself using charity donations, dodged the draft. etc etc etc.

9. goldenboy

goldenboy Super Member

You keep believing in the power of Trump. Birds of a feather etc etc. Judge a man by the qualities of his hero. See above for his redeeming features.

10. goldenboy

goldenboy Super Member

Address the point of the relentless reverse movement from the Brexiteers. Ground conceded, redlines scrubbed, unwaverable demands wavered. Every...single...day. Looking really rosy for you isnt it.

If it continues this way we will be signing back up for the EU before we have even left.

That must really hurt.

11. fillyboy

fillyboy Screwfix Select

Does it?, only if we cling to a remainer Prime Minister and that's starting to look uncertain, perhaps that's why you're getting so angry.

12. fillyboy

fillyboy Screwfix Select

hehehe

13. goldenboy

goldenboy Super Member

Who's angry?

Not me.

I wasnt out protesting Trump nor did I go out protesting Brexit t'other day.

Quite clear that the loony right need no help at all in destroying their "victory"

They dont need my help.

I just get on with my life and leave them to self destruct.

Brexit process is hardly going great guns.

Like a bunch of King Cnuts trying to turn back the tide and only drowning themselves.

14. goldenboy

goldenboy Super Member

Morgan has absolutely no shame.

15. fillyboy

fillyboy Screwfix Select

Oh come on GB, I'm sure you were helping to blow up the blimp.
    Come to think of it, I'd like to see a picture of that.

16. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

So whilst I've been away Brexit seems to be going swimmingly, the u/s have got a firm grasp on reality, handy is still pretending to be someone else, Trump is continuing his charm exercise with every non-dictator and kools still needs therapy before he can tie his own shoelaces. What else is new?

Lanc and btiw2 like this.
  17. goldenboy

goldenboy Super Member

The only significant thing really is that you are the only person seemingly who hasnt been accused of being DA.

18. btiw2

btiw2 Screwfix Select

As I understand it. DA wasn’t banned. He quit. If he wants to re-invent himself and return then good for him. No?

Anyway bro, how are you? Work busy?

19. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

Have you ever seen us in the same room?

20. Allsorts

Allsorts Super Member

That guy is completely rat-faced.