Divorce

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by koolpc, Feb 22, 2017.

1. retiredsparks

retiredsparks Super Member

What is ?
    Anyway 83.4% of stastistics are made up on the spot.
    Rs

2. koolpc

koolpc Super Member

I been moving to a bedsit.

3. koolpc

koolpc Super Member

You are very kind and caring.

I have some on ignore so don't see the utter rubbish they post. I am glad they are happy and not in my shoes though.

retiredsparks and Jitender like this.
  4. Jitender

Jitender Screwfix Select

I am so glad you have replied and are safe :)

Remember people bricks and leak taps can be replaced, but not lives :(

5. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

How's the new place?

6. koolpc

koolpc Super Member

Thank you.

7. Chin up kools, there is light at the end of the tunnel, no matter how long it seems.

8. retiredsparks

retiredsparks Super Member

Kools
    My offer stands.
    But away today and sat.
    RS

koolpc likes this.
  9. Allsorts

Allsorts Super Member

Bedsit? What are the other folk like? How good a place it is to be in comes down to that. Any students there?! If so, be the reliable wise ol' sage for these poor confused young folk :).

You now have the ability to move quickly whenever a suitable home comes up, and a large wad of cash in your hand (hopefully not literally) with which to snap it up.

I really think your own place - chosen carefully, not impulsively - will be a good move; a feeling of achievement, security, a sanctuary; choose it to suit your taste so you can make it what you want - it has to feel like home, your castle.

Kools, can I also suggest you help yourself by helping others - look in your local paper and local Facebook pages for local charities, groups & organisations seeking volunteers. You have decent IT skills and solid handyman talents too at the very least - I think lots of organisations would bite your hand off (is there a Sea Cadet unit nearby...?!). I honestly think you would find that immensely rewarding, and personally fulfilling. And you'd be astonished at the diversity of folk there - they will, almost to a person, be good folk to work with and be around, and I suspect there will be some amongst them with whom you will get along hugely well, I've no doubt.

Take steps, Kools - write down a couple of 'must do's' and go for it.

1) Concerted effort to find home
    2) Offer assistance to local charities and groups.

As an absolute last resort, invite RS to visit. At the very least I think it'll make you value yourself :).

ramseyman and Lanc like this.
  10. Lanc

Lanc Active Member

"When I find myself in times of trouble, Mr Allsorts comes to me
    Speaking words of wisdom............" (with apologies to the Beatles!!).

11. koolpc

koolpc Super Member

Big issue i have is health. Going downhill fast!

I work but for how long I dont know. Back is crippling me, right knee is kaput etc etc. Plus I suffer with other issues including anxiety and depression! Lovely life this!

Bed sit is temp as i am looking like mad for a permanent place. Block where bedsit is, is being pulled down in a years time! Flat belongs to the Church who Let me have it for a really good rent. They have been great. I knew the building was coming down. I only want something while I try and find my own place.

Thanks guys for your help.

Bloomin Scarper likes this.
  12. Allsorts

Allsorts Super Member

What's the prognosis on your back, Kools - are you having treatment? Are there ways to improve it?

13. koolpc

koolpc Super Member

Waiting to see pain management. Been a few months waiting. Had MRI. No operation they said.

14. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

Self refer yourself for CBT for your anxiety and depression, it's on the NHS so your GP will tell you what to do.

Allsorts likes this.
  15. Allsorts

Allsorts Super Member

Kools, time for the professionals - for both pains (No, I don't mean Longsie and Filly).

Do it NOW, for pity's sakes, before Chippie offers to come visit... :rolleyes:

16. koolpc

koolpc Super Member

Chipplet would be welcome. Something different to pee on!

17. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

Try taking my advice on CBT rather being a ****.

18. gadget man

gadget man Screwfix Select

To who?

19. To me.

20. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

Please don't feed the trolls.