Random lack of respect

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by WillyEckerslike, Aug 18, 2018.

1. Heat

Heat Screwfix Select

It would normally not be used as an insult, particularly about obesity.
    It is a term of praise, but maybe some regions just do not use it.

2. fillyboy

fillyboy Screwfix Select

No, hehe, I had an idea what it might mean, and that was the first definition that came up, and you have the audacity to call other people obtuse. Look, you know what it means, I now know what it means, chippie as sure as hell knew what it meant, I just hope screwfix peter looks it up and makes his own mind up as to wether or not it's acceptable.

3. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

I do love my country and it's built on tolerance, individuality, ridiculousness, irony, artistry, stuborness, justice and not bigotry, xenophobia, homophobia, misogony and misanthropy so shoot me.

4. goldenboy

goldenboy Super Member

Jesus, do you actually genuinely think that I was actually offended by the phrase "well rounded person"?

And that I seriously thought it was a dig at fat people?

5. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

No wonder you can't spell.

Isitreally likes this.
  6. goldenboy

goldenboy Super Member

Not quite sure you understand what the word obtuse means.

7. fillyboy

fillyboy Screwfix Select

Nothing would surprise me, you've spent half the night attacking me for something longboat said. You should look more closely at your own 'gang', definitely a few undesirables in there.

8. fillyboy

fillyboy Screwfix Select

Yes, you've demonstrated on a regular basis your tolerance of 'leave' voters.

9. Heat

Heat Screwfix Select

On this forum I never know what some members think tbh.
    People seem to quoting each other with reference to offence of some degree.
    I have began to tip toe on the political side of the forum and have even stopped doing many ‘likes’ for fear it might seem to be part of a circle, which has become a regular accusation recently

fillyboy likes this.
  10. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

Nothing to do with leave voters as such just you bunch of miserable gits.

11. goldenboy

goldenboy Super Member

o
    Nope, been having a pop because of your weaselly silence over it. And your ever so convenient invented tantrum

12. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

Really?

13. fillyboy

fillyboy Screwfix Select

I just 'liked' your post, no doubt chips will now accuse me of engaging in some bizarre sexual practice. Amazing what some people can get away with on this forum.

Heat likes this.
  14. goldenboy

goldenboy Super Member

Stop using the word circle. Fillyboy is having to find his "safe space" every time.

15. goldenboy

goldenboy Super Member

Blimey. What happened to saying what you want and not worrying.

16. goldenboy

goldenboy Super Member

The only bizarre thing here is the ludicrous lengths you are going to to create this offence.

17. fillyboy

fillyboy Screwfix Select

Extraordinary, I haven't laughed so much since Geoffrey Archer pleaded 'not guilty'.

retiredsparks likes this.
  18. fillyboy

fillyboy Screwfix Select

As ever, you're getting a little confused GB, a bit like your percentage on the crime figures. It was chippie who 'created' the offence, not me.

19. Heat

Heat Screwfix Select

Yes, really! I like to read the posts, but try to stay out of them, at least on comments about individual members. In previous weeks it got a bit heated I thought.
    Nothing to do with your circle (c/j) remarks, - I knew already there was that division here.
    Only reason I began posting on this thread is it did seem 2 against 1 for a long while, and I did agree with your opposition. :)

20. fillyboy

fillyboy Screwfix Select

And you thought it sounded like a job for 'the equaliser'.

[​IMG]

Heat likes this.