Die Lorelie - Loft

Discussion in 'Project Photos' started by Dr Bodgit, Nov 28, 2016.

1. wiggy

wiggy Screwfix Select

I am not that hardcore, nor that hairy.
    Ears are enough.
    I reckon if chips uses that method we could be looking at the next great fire.....

Joe95 likes this.
  2. benawhile

benawhile New Member

Very inspiring thread but what about condensation management? I note the space left between PIR and roof lining. With this type of job is that all you need to worry about? What about the knauf wool, where does that stop and is it open to the eaves?

3. Allsorts

Allsorts Super Member

Dr Bodgit... :(

4. longboat

longboat Screwfix Select

Wipe away that frown, DA.
    You aught to be proud of yourself.

5. Allsorts

Allsorts Super Member

Why? Because I know t'difference betwixt aught and ought?

6. longboat

longboat Screwfix Select

You know what I mean, and the incorrect spelling changes now't. As well you know.
    Nice bodge at a dodge tho.

7. Allsorts

Allsorts Super Member

I don't know what you mean about Dr Bodge, Longs. I honestly don't.

(I do know - according to the Dr himself - why he was chucked off this forum, and I'd be interested to see how that compares with what you think.)

And, yes, I thoroughly enjoyed by little grammatical dig - forgive me.

8. doesitmatter

doesitmatter New Member

Just wanted to say thanks for this thread.

I just bought my first home (a bungalow) and have been using this forum as guidance for research over the last few weeks. This thread will help me over the next few days overlay my old wool with some PIR offcuts I grabbed (free) from an insulation place. The plan is to board it for some use, mostly storage as the ladder is in the stupidest place ever, so there's little chance of a gaming space.

Hans_25 likes this.