Mark Nash - Hand Painted Kitchens & Furniture

Discussion in 'Painters' Talk' started by Theleman, Dec 7, 2018.

1. Theleman

Theleman Active Member

This youtube vid. looks interesting.

Allsorts likes this.
  2. sospan

sospan Screwfix Select

Nothing much for interest for me. Hand painted shaker kitchens fairly run of the mill these days

KIAB likes this.
  3. Astramax

Astramax Super Member

Agree, painted 3 this year.;)

4. sospan

sospan Screwfix Select

Did two this week - absolutely tedious there 100 parts alone for the base units. The worst thing was two coats of Bin on the pine, letting it dry for a day, second coat, then two coats of paint. It is taking ages to dry in this weather. Worked quite well to block out the dark knots but just enough paint to show that they are real timber.

Used Little Greene brand paint on the poplar face frames - /www.littlegreene.com/

5. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

Is that Fat Boy Slim's Dad?

6. Astramax

Astramax Super Member

Fabulous paint in the Little Greene range, always a great finish. Using it next week with a colour from the Grey's brochure.

7. sospan

sospan Screwfix Select

I was looking at him, thinking he looked familiar ..... probably explains the size of the kitchen, must be his sons

8. sospan

sospan Screwfix Select

I hadn't seen it before, it was recommended by one of the guys in a ColourCentre (not the Dulux ones). That's the trouble these days so many new products and brands coming out it is difficult to find out about them

9. Astramax

Astramax Super Member

Yes that's the trouble Little Greene has only been around since 1764!:confused:

10. sospan

sospan Screwfix Select

Time moves slow down here in Wales. Apparently there is this electrickery thing we should be getting soon

11. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

Do you still burn witches?

12. sospan

sospan Screwfix Select

Judging by my own experience - still marry them

13. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

14. sospan

sospan Screwfix Select

I married a Valerie