How dare you ......

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by WillyEckerslike, Dec 9, 2018.

1. WillyEckerslike

WillyEckerslike Screwfix Select

assume that everyone who voted leave is a closet racist, selfish Trump supporting moron.

I voted remain because I believed that it would be better that we stayed and incidentally, have also wholly accepted the result. This isn't news.

Mrs Eckerslike voted leave because she believes that we will be better off outside of the EU and that ultimately it will prove better for our children and grandchildren. It was as simple as that.

Mrs Eckerslike has also spent virtually her entire life caring for other people (a St John nurse from age six) and embraces all races and religions for what they are - people. She is the least selfish person I have ever met and find some of the generalisations thrown in her direction frankly offensive. Enough!

Heat, Jord86, longboat and 1 other person like this.
  2. joinerjohn1

joinerjohn1 Screwfix Select

Well said that man. Someone on here seem to believe that I would vote for Trump ( an impossibility as I can't see myself emigrating to the USA ) and cant help but tell me that I'd vote for him. He also believes that I'm racist, bigoted, homophobic and uncaring ( I work in the most demanding environment , a hospital ward where at least 90% of our patients are suffering from dementia) You know this person, the one who even brings Brexit into threads asking for technical help. Just because I have a differing viewpoint from himself. ( and he dares to speak of intolerance :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: )

3. CGN

CGN Screwfix Select

Its a generic repost. Laughable :D

4. wiggy

wiggy Screwfix Select

Should that not have read geriatric

CGN likes this.
  5. Allsorts

Allsorts Super Member

Who is that post addressed to, Willy?

6. Allsorts

Allsorts Super Member

Blimey - give the guy a boo-hoo outlet, eh?

Hey, JJ - if you had moved to the USofA a few years back and been given US citizenship because they were alarmingly short of joiners named John, how would you have voted in the last Pres election?

7. joinerjohn1

I cannot possibly answer your pathetic hypothetical question DA, as I didn't move to the USA a few years back, and good news for you, I'm still unable to vote there nor have any influence over their elections.

8. Allsorts

Allsorts Super Member

Bleedin' LOL!

Cake and eat. Swerve and whine as in post #2.

What are you like... :rolleyes:

Don't ask - we all know. Again ref post #2.

Why not resort to your other innuendo, JJ - why did I leave teaching, eh?

What are you like?

Why not try and pretend you are anything other than a typical rabid Leaver and voted for typical rabid Leaver reasons, go crying to your honest plumber mate, and come back here whining even further when he won't back you up?

What are you like?

9. Heat

Heat Screwfix Select

If American, -
    Would we have voted for Hillary Clinton? :eek:

10. joinerjohn1

Next time you're on here preaching about intolerance, I sincerely hope you're looking in a mirror DA. Read what you write before hitting the reply button. ( oh and start practicing a bit of that tolerance you keep on mentioning) and do try to keep Brexit out of non Brexit threads

11. Allsorts

Allsorts Super Member

Anyhoo, Willy - you thoroughly decent cove, you - I'll give you an answer even tho' your post cannot possibly be aimed at me since I have not claimed such a thing.

Why did your wife vote the way she did? I have no reason to imagine it was for any other reason that what she claims.

In which case I do have to ask, does she not listen to the overwhelming percentage of experts who suggest that it is precisely our children and their children (as well as the least well off) who will most suffer if this Brexit decision goes ahead? And even more so if it were a Hard one?

She may well be the least-selfish person you have ever met - I will happily take your word for that because you always come across as fair and honest - but such a drastic decision needs more than intended selflessness I would suggest; it needs balanced honest impartial information and the best evidence available.

I just think your lovely lady made a major error, Willy, one that - if it comes to pass - she may well spend many many days apologising to her offspring for. That will hurt her big time as it will almost certainly be the exact opposite outcome to what she intended.

Last edited: Dec 9, 2018
    Paul12345 likes this.
  12. Allsorts

Allsorts Super Member

I'll take your answer as 'Trump', then, since you appear to have swallowed everything he's said about her - 'lock her up', eh?

13. Allsorts

Allsorts Super Member

I'm trying to think of anything I've regretted saying, or that I don't honestly believe.

SwerverJohn.

14. goldenboy

goldenboy Super Member

Of course you can answer. You just choose not to.

15. Allsorts

Allsorts Super Member

Bless JJ's dishonest little cotton socks.

16. Heat

Heat Screwfix Select

Not Trump, but not Clinton.
    She is as false as Trump’s hair.

17. joinerjohn1

How do you answer a hypothetical question ? With a hypothetical answer I suppose ? Because that's all my answer could possibly be. I have no experience of living in the USA.

18. joinerjohn1

Just like you swallowed " Project Fear, and Project Fear v 1.1."

19. Allsorts

Allsorts Super Member

Project Trump voter.

And Le Pen.

And Orbán.

And Mogg if you had the chance.

20. Allsorts

Allsorts Super Member

Nope, it could be a lying swerve.