Immigrants in little boats.

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by Allsorts, Dec 30, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. joinerjohn1

joinerjohn1 Screwfix Select

Ahh got our memory back then have we ?

2. Allsorts

Allsorts Super Member

No you don't - jeepers, another fib.

When was the last time on this forum you said something you actually believed to be true, JJ? (You can make that any other forum too - you serial fibber, you...)

3. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

So you think Brexit will increase migration?

4. Allsorts

Allsorts Super Member

JJ pretends to grow a heart. And then resorts to Longsieite flippancy.

Seriously, Longsie - you've lost control of your guys.

5. Allsorts

Allsorts Super Member

Check the timings, pal - I got there before you.

Utterly devoid of honesty and dignity.

6. longboat

longboat Screwfix Select

Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear.
    What is this all about, DA?
    I admire your enthusiasm but the oh-so transparent diversionary tactics are beginning to wear a bit thin, can you not answer a simple yes or no question?

Don't answer that, we already know.

Can ye start a new thread on hoy wondefal these win farms a deeyin, an update would be enlightening.

7. Allsorts

Allsorts Super Member

And Btiwan prepretend s to still not get it. Good lawd.
    The day that JJ becomes the moral & factual guardian of this forum is the day that Brexit becomes a positive step for mankind.

Neither will ever happen.

8. Allsorts

Allsorts Super Member

So that you can p*** all over it again?

Hmm, I might. Anything to demonstrate your calibre.

You can faux 'dearie me diversionary' all you like, Longsie, but what you are is as transparent as a transparent thing.

How simple a question do you need? You've temporarily had two threads on it... Tell us how your no-deal B for this country will help the current situation.

Or avoid it like you avoid Btiwan's chats on economics.

9. longboat

longboat Screwfix Select

The result of the bilateral agreement has been an overwhelming success. The reported attempts at crossing from French to UK's shores has been dramatically decreased by the order of tens-of-thousands since it was implemented.

A few hundred making the desperate journey by inflatable dinghy is small fry.

Let's call it a 'crisis' tho eh?

Allsorts likes this.
  10. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

Isn't it being called a crisis by the newspapers that want Brexit at any price though?

Allsorts likes this.
  11. Allsorts

Allsorts Super Member

Thank you. That wasn't hard - and I agree.

The good ol' French - against some strong political feelings at home - have bent over backwards to control the accumulating immigrants, 'processing' them more rapidly in places like Calais (partly for their own political agenda since no-one likes the 'jungle' on their doorstop), and taking the heat off GB too. Nice French.

And, yes, those coming across now in these small boats are a mere teeny tiny trickle - crazy to call it a 'major incident' (not my words) especially when there are much bigger issues that the gov should be doing at home. (And also crazy to divert our patrol ships from the Med where they help save many 100's of lives, just so's we can try and stop these pesky groups of 8. Seriously - does anyone on here really think that is being done for honourable reasons? Or political...)

Phew - we agree so far.

Soooooo, how will this happy situation likely change when we've flubbed up ours and - to a much lesser extent - their economies? That is what I've been asking.

12. longboat

longboat Screwfix Select

I didn't poo-poo all over it for the mere fun of it, DA. There was a lesson that needed to be taught to ideological numpties such as yourself regarding private enterprise, that's all.
    And by the way, I do recall your favourite arbiter agreeing with me on it.

13. longboat

longboat Screwfix Select

I don't know, chopstick.
    You read them, I don't.

14. Allsorts

Allsorts Super Member

So you say, Longs. Honestly, I saw what you did as completely cynical, and for only one reason. It also wasn't valid; you gave far more credence to EDF's sources which were based on their claims only (and they are wrong).

Yes, Btiwan supported you - but he ain't the messiah, you know.

15. longboat

longboat Screwfix Select

Let's wait and see shall we. If you are so convinced that the economy will be so drastically damaged by us leaving then I suggest you do something about it pronto.
    I'm not overly concerned by it myself, I think it's all a load of guff.

16. longboat

longboat Screwfix Select

Thank you for conceding the point.
    Bravo.

17. joinerjohn1

He's just a very naughty boy. :p:p

18. joinerjohn1

Anyway, I've answered what I think will happen. Off to bed now for some much needed sleep after the New Year celebrations. Slainte.

19. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

So where did you find out it was a crisis, where are you getting your information from?

20. longboat

longboat Screwfix Select

Breitbart.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.