Unintended consequences.......

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by WillyEckerslike, Dec 29, 2018.

1. Gringo28

Gringo28 Active Member

She is exactly correct.
    We should leave with no deal.
    But the poor treacherous remoaners will wet themselves.:D

2. Allsorts

Allsorts Super Member

I haven't looked at that vid, but I'm pretty sure she ain't correct. Whatever she said.

'Cos you reckon she is, and youknow...

3. Allsorts

Allsorts Super Member

Sure you did...

4. Allsorts

Allsorts Super Member

Forked tongue. Care to elaborate?

No? Why so coy?

5. Isitreally

Isitreally Super Member

As i said.

Nearly.

But then thought you deserve it you jumped up little s*** :p

6. Gringo28

Gringo28 Active Member

She believes in democracy unlike treacherous europhile remoaners like you.
    And yes she is correct.

7. Allsorts

Allsorts Super Member

Are you honestly trying to tell us you didn't see Filly's comment as posted as a screenshot (under some duress) by Chippie?

What the?!

You saw it, you read it, you said he was entitled to his opinion, and now you claim you don't know what it was?!

Come ON, IIR.

Last edited: Jan 11, 2019
  8. Isitreally

Isitreally Super Member

White. ????

9. Isitreally

Isitreally Super Member

No im not saying that at all.

I was looking for it so i could re-read it and offer an opinion on it as it read, not as i may have thought it read.

Allsorts likes this.
  10. Allsorts

Allsorts Super Member

IIR - first thing - calm down or you run the risk of, you know.

Look, Jonesie ain't my fav guy either 'cos he's a bit too left for my tastes. He's a Corbyn supporter, whereas I worry about Corbyn's ideology and - frankly - competence.

BUT, I can only recognise Jones as being a thoroughly decent, honest and well-meaning guy, genuinely concerned about the well-being or our most needy in this country (you know - those who largely voted Leave, ironically).

IIR, you are on the borderline; you ain't a bad person, I don't think, but you do say some bad things. To diss' Jones when that simply isn't a reasonable thing to do - like him or not - makes me think your are being too defensive of the indefensible.

Pleeeeeeeeze step back and cool down; give what you say on here some thought.

11. Isitreally

Isitreally Super Member

Yes Sir, sorry Sir.

Allsorts likes this.
  12. longboat

longboat Screwfix Select

Oh yes I can.
    And I will.
    The preceding drum roll turned out to reveal nothing more than a damp squib.
    That's headlines for ya.

13. Jimmycloutnail

Jimmycloutnail Screwfix Select

complete ignoramus

14. Allsorts

Allsorts Super Member

I bet the post is - 'cos there's nothing contentious in what I've reported.

But thank you at least for your luke-warm condemnation. As you say, it's just not cricket.

Paul12345 likes this.
  15. Isitreally

Isitreally Super Member

You mentioned that word. :eek::eek::eek: that's enough for it to be removed.

16. goldenboy

goldenboy Super Member

How am I an ignoramus?

Tommy Robinson is both a convicted football hooligan and convicted mortgage fraudster.

Or perhaps the barb was aimed at Mr Robinson?

Paul12345 likes this.
  17. Allsorts

Allsorts Super Member

Cricket?

Contentious?

Arab?

Muslim?

What word makes posts disappear?

Oh, I seeeee. You mean when one of these words is used in a clearly racist context? Fair do's - 'cos that just ain't cricket, old chap.

18. Allsorts

Allsorts Super Member

And that's his best qualities.

goldenboy likes this.
  19. Gringo28

Gringo28 Active Member

Pat tells it like it is.......

" And since were throwing insults around so freely here, the truth is we nearly lost our democracy during that referendum thanks to ignorant fools who didn't know what they were voting for. Idiots who voted for the status quo because they couldn't be bothered to examine the issues, and still have no idea what they nearly threw away. Or imbeciles who voted to give up the democratic franchise of all future generations for selfish personal convenience.
    Who think that giving up the right to make our own laws, now and forever is a price worth paying for easier travel.
    These are the morons the establishment was counting on, but there weren't quite enough of them, thank goodness
    And talking of morons, most teachers voted to remain because they're all sucking on the eu t@t.

The european union purposefully floods academia with bribes in the form of grant money and stipends to give everyone in it a vested interest in promoting it, so that it can get its propaganda into children nice and early before they're capable of evaluating and rejecting it."

He he lol,, allsorts must be a teacher or a retired one.:D
    Imagine how many children he has brainwashed in his time with his europhile clap trap..

Isitreally and longboat like this.
  20. HarDeBloodyHarHar

HarDeBloodyHarHar Active Member

Well if you were referring to me for making that comment you quoted, you are out of order, as I did not.

BTW, I thought you might be banned alongside chippie!