Unintended consequences.......

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by WillyEckerslike, Dec 29, 2018.

1. Gringo28

Gringo28 Active Member

Its incredible to think that the leader of this country was naive enough to think that the eu wouldn't give us a deaf ear.

Also how many leavers were naive enough to think that the establishment with the help of die hard remoaners would actually respect democracy?
    Not that many imo.
    Post 501 says it all.

retiredsparks likes this.
  2. joinerjohn1

joinerjohn1 Screwfix Select

DA, you have asked me before about my reasons to leave the EU. I have told you before, my vote was about the pernicious control the EU have over a sovereign country.
    We here in the U.K, might not know what's best for us, but I'm bloody sure the EU doesn't know either. ( nor do I intend for the EU to continually dictate what's best ) Anyway, that " other post" was on a completely differing subject, to do with religion and terrorism. No need to bring it into an argument about the EU, is there?

retiredsparks likes this.
  3. joinerjohn1

Because DA, GB and Chip never saw this video, or if they did, simply believed Cameron was just another lying politician.

4. retiredsparks

retiredsparks Super Member

Joinerjohn1
    If after everything that has been posted here ..........with links to vids, explanations, data etc has not resulted in any enlightenment or change of mind of certain people, it's probably best to hit that big beautiful block button
    and just get on with discussing ideas and exchanging information with rational sane people.
    regards
    Rs

5. joinerjohn1

Pray tell us DA, what exactly a trading agreement with India, would have to do with immigration ? Perhaps you think we'd be importing street urchins from the back streets of Delhi ?
    Also, you again mention sovereignty. What makes you think a trading agreement implicates a loss ( if any ) of sovereignty ?

6. joinerjohn1

Perhaps so RS, but I do so enjoy DA's inane, brainwashed, rantings. He blames the referendum result purely on one reason, when I have always maintained there were many valid reasons for leaving. He just cannot accept the result, so much so, he feels the need to keep on re-iterating his belief that Britain would be best served by dropping it's trousers, bending over and continue to be shafted by Brussels.
    I seriously think he should seek professional help ( probably has from the same trick cyclist Anna Soubry visits twice per week)

7. Gringo28

Gringo28 Active Member

You are paranoid.

8. longboat

longboat Screwfix Select

Wow. You really have put a lot of time and effort into this latest smear campaign.
    Bitterness is clearly a great motivator for you.
    Ah well, your choice I suppose.

9. btiw2

btiw2 Screwfix Select

Somebody gave you a list which included that we had to adopt the Euro by 2022 if we remained in EU, and you reposted it?!

Did it not seem a bit suspect to you that we're designing and introducing new bank notes if we're going to adopt the Euro soon?
    Did it not cause you to want to actually read the treaty to find out what else they'd mangled?
    Did it not cause you embarrassment that the creator of that list was on "your side"?

If I met someone on the street who told me that, then the only thing I'd be mulling over would be the fastest way to get away from the lunatic.

Allsorts likes this.
  10. Isitreally

Isitreally Super Member

You bothered to respond to that drivel.

11. Isitreally

Isitreally Super Member

This true based on the current deal with have.

The problem is the remain side are so desperate to remain, i wouldn't put it past them to relinquish this as part of a deal with the EU.

12. longboat

longboat Screwfix Select

That's all well and good, bt.
    But, what we'd all like to know is;
    Are you getting it yet?
    A decisive 'yes', or 'no' would really be helpful, on saying that I do think a 'yes' would be the best approach as that would shut the underminer down once and for all.

Hopefully?

So what say you?

13. Allsorts

Allsorts Super Member

If posting the actual words of the rabid Brexiteers on this forum is 'smear', then so be it. I've smeared - big time.

No bitterness - just genuine concern for my country, and disappointment/despair at some of its population.

As for the 'effort' - it was worth it. And you are very welcome.

14. Allsorts

Allsorts Super Member

Dare I bother? To someone to whom the questions he poses are of no concern to him?

Och well, here we go. When we go - from a position of extreme weakness and fragility - to the likes of India, what will they expect of us in return? Almost certainly 'Visas', amongst other things. For someone of your innate racist vibes, JJ, you will wish for the days of freedom of movement between us and the EU.

Sovereignty? Are you kidding me?! Whenever we 'make a deal', we effectively lose 'sovereignty'. We have to do what the other side tells us as part of that agreement. India and visas will quite likely be a biggie.

You will wish for the 'loss' of 'sovereignty' we had with the EU, what with it's shared values and benefits.

Jeepers.

15. Allsorts

Allsorts Super Member

No, I'm not.

Your turn.

16. Allsorts

Allsorts Super Member

Ho hum - if posting the actual words of the rabid Brexiteers - which includes you - on this forum is 'drivel', then so be it. I've drivelled - big time.

And you are welcome.

17. Isitreally

Isitreally Super Member

Pure speculation.

How about the Billion pound a year we give them in aid, do You think there would risk it.??

18. Allsorts

Allsorts Super Member

IIR said 'pure speculation' without wetting himself with 'rony. Presumably.

19. Your europhile and fabian society ex mp has really brainwashed and groomed you donnie.
    You really do need to get some counselling.

20. Isitreally

Isitreally Super Member

I did see a reference to me a reference that I still stand by.

If Khan spent as much time looking into black knifings as he does poking his nose into Brexit, things might not be so bad.