Will you??????????????

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by Astramax, Jan 18, 2019.

1. Astramax

Astramax Super Member

Still be driving at 97 years of age? o_O :eek:...............:oops:

2. KIAB

KIAB Super Member

Nope.

And eye sight test should be compulsory for everyone regardless of age.:)

3. DIY womble

DIY womble Well-Known Member

Definitely if my JCB is still going, everyone give you a wide berth

Jord86 and Astramax like this.
  4. Astramax

Astramax Super Member

Only if I get given a top spec Range Rover for free!:)

5. DIY womble

Heard their going to reduce the speed limit from his pad to the local off licence

6. DIY womble

My wife used to manage a care home ( flats) and all bemused by a 86 yr old saying he fancied a new car , a bit shocked when he turned up in a brand new golf gti

7. Astramax

Astramax Super Member

Not only eyesight...............reactions and awareness might help!

KIAB likes this.
  8. The parasite should be getting charged with dangerous or at the very least careless driving.
    I also wonder if the motor was actually insured.

You have to feel sorry for the two woman and the baby that this freeloader has now injured and put off the road.

rogerk101 likes this.
  9. dinkydo

dinkydo Screwfix Select

Just to clarify Deleted member 11267, so it was the Duke that caused the accident?

I must say on the news report that I seen last night the mention of the other people possibly injured seemed an after thought

rogerk101 likes this.
  10. Of course it was,no matter even if they try to turn it around and cover it up.He pulled out of a side junction into the main A road without any due care and attention.

It makes you sick,he is the one who caused the accident and it is the poor women who have to suffer the consquences whilst he is lorded over with private health checks at our expense.
    The poor woman has now got a broken arm and no car down to him,which will put her out of commission for a couple of months.No multi millions off the taxpayer for her and possibly no car or repairs if he was not insured.

Meanwhile a new Freelander is probably on it's way to the Freeloaders,courtesy of the long suffering taxpayers in this country.

rogerk101 and Astramax like this.
  11. Astramax

Astramax Super Member

Yes it's now been re-badged as a 'Land Rover Freeloader' special edition with brown seats.

Deleted member 11267 and Jord86 like this.
  12. rogerk101

rogerk101 Screwfix Select

The media have reported this in their typical sycophantic manner. As said above, no sympathies shown to the other parties, only concern over the well being of the royal.

13. dinkydo

dinkydo Screwfix Select

According to the news there have been many accidents on this particular stretch of road over the years, today the local council have reduced the speed limit,

14. Isitreally

Isitreally Super Member

Will i still be alive at 97 is more of a question. :p:p

teabreak and dinkydo like this.
  15. dinkydo

dinkydo Screwfix Select

Not if Chippie has his way (if he ever comes back)

DIY womble and Isitreally like this.
  16. rogerk101

rogerk101 Screwfix Select

There again ... a bunch of sycophants ... when many mere mortals have accidents along a stretch of road and no one does anything about it ... but when a royal is involved in an accident, the very next day the speed limit is reduced!
    Roll on the United Republic!

Deleted member 11267 likes this.
  17. Isitreally

Isitreally Super Member

Bless the chip. :)

DIY womble likes this.
  18. goldenboy

goldenboy Super Member

Sounds like what you guys want is a Republican as PM.

19. Astramax

Astramax Super Member

............amazing Duke Philpots vehicle replaced already, make you wonder what the other folk were given!:confused:

20. masterdiy

masterdiy Screwfix Select

" Still be driving at 97 years of age?"

Absolutely no way, its way to dangerous.

So I will keep to my bike.
    [​IMG]

DIY womble likes this.