MOT issue or not ?

Discussion in 'Car and Van Talk' started by DIYDave., Feb 2, 2019.

1. sospan

sospan Screwfix Select

It would have been a Jag or a Ford Transit :)

2. Sparkielev

Sparkielev Screwfix Select

Love them old Transits with the big head lights Ford should bring them back with the Mexico

3. sospan

sospan Screwfix Select

At one time the most popular vehicle used by criminals

kitfit1 likes this.
  4. Sparkielev

Sparkielev Screwfix Select

In Middlesbrough the Bike is the chosen vehicle of choice

longboat likes this.
  5. longboat

longboat Screwfix Select

Yeah, as I said, it all sounds a bit corrupt.
    That's traffic cops for ya.
    Loathed by all.

6. sospan

sospan Screwfix Select

mopeds seem to be the choice now - but the unrestricted ones, it could be embarrassing fleeing a crime and then being capped at 30

7. Wayners

Wayners Screwfix Select

Mk2 mondeo. Was 10 years old and 47k on clock. Paid £500 although I never as I worked that off painting house for guy...we had that car for 9 years and spent next time nothing on it apart form tyres and 1 cam belt plus I watched YouTube for how to change breaks and service which I did. welded sill on.... boy it was a bodge so some decorating caulk and lots of weld grinding we got another year out of it.. £100 scrap to in the end... We put 100k on clock and never let us down. Cheap motoring the likes I won't get again. One note... I do get under every year a slap rust killer and wax oil on. I spray inside sills ect. Pays dividend in the end

Sparkielev and Heat like this.
  8. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

Longs is getting paranoid, if you lie so much yourself you end up believing nothing. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

9. sospan

sospan Screwfix Select

I have a 2 year old Seat Leon with 40,000 on the clock at the end of its lease it is going. I dread to think what the future running costs would be on modern cars once they age

10. kitfit1

kitfit1 Screwfix Select

Well, you fit a lot of "muscle", baseball bats a sawn off 12 bores in them :D

11. sospan

sospan Screwfix Select

especially when pursued by one of these

upload_2019-2-3_14-11-28.png

Sparkielev, kitfit1 and chippie244 like this.
  12. kitfit1

kitfit1 Screwfix Select

One barrel of the aforementioned 12 bore would see half of that in shreds within a fraction of a second :D

13. Astramax

Astramax Super Member

How did the re-test go Dave?