Introducing new pages to our catalogue

Discussion in 'Screwfix' started by screwfix.samantha, Feb 18, 2019.

?

If we were to introduce new dedicated pages to our Catalogue, which page would you most like to see?

Poll closed Feb 24, 2019.
  1. Highlights

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Top Deals

1 vote(s)
    33.3%
  3. Offers

2 vote(s)
    66.7%
  4. Specials

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. KIAB

KIAB Super Member

Sparkielev likes this.
  2. Sparkielev

Sparkielev Screwfix Select

3. sospan

sospan Screwfix Select

Alexander, this is the sort of thing that Screwfix should be allocating resources to :

upload_2019-2-24_17-9-58.png
    Apparently Screwfix don't sell pincers. When you search on line for pincers you get 42 pages of things related to pincers but not the item itself. To compound the frustration "end cutters" are not in stock and available next day. However, other local retailers have plentiful stocks of "end cutters" which are also cheaper

4. KIAB

KIAB Super Member

End cutters just one item of many items that are only available next day.:mad:

5. sospan

sospan Screwfix Select

I wanted a pair to leave in my allotment shed and couldn't believe that Screwfix doesn't stock pincers - sorry end cutters. So went to Wilkinsons instead .......

6. The vast majority of stores seem to have the ones you have put up a screenshot of in stock.
    There are 3 in stock in the Bath store for kiab.

7. CGN

CGN Screwfix Select

Probably because people no longer make arks! :D

8. Astramax

Astramax Super Member

...and bought a pair of pinch cutters!

9. sospan

sospan Screwfix Select

Full time occupation in Wales with the rain :D

KIAB and CGN like this.
  10. KIAB

KIAB Super Member

All stores within 10 miles of me have 2 or 3 in stock.

Seldom use pincers to day,usually go for the pry bar.

11. sospan

sospan Screwfix Select

Nearest store is 10 miles away, and they have 1. I had a look at the rest of the "pliers and cutters" section my store has the majority of items next day. Of the ones they have in stock it is only single items. However, they do have two £57 trowels in stock ......

12. Astramax

Astramax Super Member

Surely it would be more economical to just buy a new wallet!

13. LongNick

LongNick New Member

The one thing I would like to see in the catalogue is a section showing New products since the last catalogue. Often I have searched for a product and found that Screwfix doesn't carry it, and subsequently purchased it elsewhere as a result, only to find months later on a casual flick through the catalogue that Screwfix ARE carrying it now!