So how's Brexit going?

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by chippie244, Mar 20, 2019.

1. Heat

Heat Screwfix Select

My red wine tells me everything is suddenly good with the world.
    :cool:

wiggy likes this.
  2. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

Good for you :)

Heat likes this.
  3. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

If someone keeps lying and I keep calling them a liar that's their problem for lying.

4. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

5. Bob Rathbone

Bob Rathbone Screwfix Select

Chippie, you are behaving like a rabbit in the headlights, frozen by the web fear that the Politian's have woven for us.

6. Baxi Boy

Baxi Boy Active Member

Why don’t the losing remainers just accept that 17.4 million wanted to leave,and let the leave side get on with doing it their way? There are likely far more leavers today than 3 years ago.If the remainers had won,would we now have all the fuss about you got it wrong,we must leave? No it would have been accepted! Liberal Europe lovers just can’t keep out of it,have to keep whinging!

MrA likes this.
  7. Odd Bodkin

Odd Bodkin Active Member

4,897,796 signatures
    - and counting.

If it reaches 18 million by mid-April - assuming that's going to be the final deadline - will that be enough to convince Brexiters they don't actually have the final say.

A million people turn up for a pro-Eu march while Farage is crowing to 150 of his followers in a pub car park in Nottingham.
    Not going well, is it lads?
    It'll be interesting to see if the knuckle-dragging mob can control itself next weekend.

8. Odd Bodkin

Odd Bodkin Active Member

David Davis led the initial negotiations for 18 months and achieved the square root of ****-all. The red lines have boxed in any attempts at a compromise that might've made a deal possible and still you seek to blame remainers for your failures.
    Turns out 'winging it' in a negotiation isn't much of a plan, after all.

9. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

How's that Bob?

10. Bob Rathbone

Bob Rathbone Screwfix Select

You listen to the output of our politicians and their scare stories, they have been shown to be wrong on many occasions. The EU will be just as deep in the mire as we will be following a crash out, we have nothing to fear. Hold firm, May was weak and wobbly, we must be strong if the EU is not to use us as a doormat.

11. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

Where did you get that opinion from because it wasn't from me.

12. longboat

longboat Screwfix Select

See, I knew you couldn't provide any evidence or reference as to the lies you so often accuse people of telling.
    You just shout it out without thinking, like a simpleton would.

13. longboat

longboat Screwfix Select

You are aware that an individual can sign this (and any other petition) multiple times.
    And, children can also sign it, again multiple times if they want to.
    The numbers are irrelevant.

14. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

I have replied to you many times but you ignore it and repeat the lies so I stopped feeding the troll.

15. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

Why did you lie that you had signed this twice troll?

16. Odd Bodkin

Odd Bodkin Active Member

A Brexiter claiming 'numbers are irrelevant' set off my irony alert.

How many will turn up for the Brexit 'party' next weekend?

Farage planned a gloating celebration but it isn't going the way he wanted.

btiw2 likes this.
  17. Heat

Heat Screwfix Select

But the numbers are irrelevant to Brexiters at present. Doesn’t matter what numbers are for any petitions or attend any demonstrations, unless you can have half the country, it won’t matter.

18. sally green

sally green Active Member

Me and all of my family voted to remain. Stupidly I joined in a chat at work with most of whom are pro-Brexit and got called a "loser," just because I said the vote was close and we need a second referendum. I also despised PM May

Now the good news. Me and the family are all great fans of PM as she even fooled me in thinking she was for Brexit. With PM May's help, it
    is most likely that there will be no Brexit at all or a very, very soft one. So who is the "loser" now I asked Brexit pro colleagues at work and
    I also LOL and offered to bet them good money on a no Brexit but like most pro-Brexit people, they chickened out.

19. Odd Bodkin

Odd Bodkin Active Member

Numbers; details; facts, truth, all seem to be irrelevant to Brexiters but these things still matter.

btiw2 likes this.
  20. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

You never had half the country.