What version of leave is acceptable as leave?

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by chippie244, Mar 26, 2019.

1. longboat

longboat Screwfix Select

Ah well, at least you succeeded in being honest for a short while before descending into the usual disingenuous tirade.
    I suppose you have some examples of these "utterly bizarre rantings" to back up your opinion, or are you just saying 'stuff' again?

2. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

Come on Trevor, all you have to do is look at your past posts for the answer to that.

Are you still denying Leave cheated ?

Are you still insisting I'm a member of Momentum?

Are you still insisting you aren't sane?

3. Vixere

Vixere Active Member

Have a heart, Chippie - leave poor Longsie alone.

4. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

Yes, he might start trolling :rolleyes:

Vixere likes this.
  5. longboat

longboat Screwfix Select

It appears to be true that 'arch remainers' on here are definitely lacking the ability to substantiate any of their dubious opinions.
    They just cannay de it.
    Do they solely rely on hearsay and conjecture to form all of their opinions?
    Their reluctance to provide some sort of evidence that might just back up their claims, answers that question as a definite, 'yes'.

6. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

Jog on Trevor and troll somewhere else.

7. longboat

longboat Screwfix Select

Chippy inadvertently throws in the towel and admits defeat.
    Like I knew he would.

There's still, DA (who is yet to reply), but we should know by 9:15 tomorrow at the latest if he can come up with something credible that may just substantiate his credulous opinions.

8. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

Gaslighting again Trevor the Troll? I ask you a questions and you won't reply as usual and then accuse me of lying, as usual.

Isn't it weird but when you get accused of being a troll the troll appears and you disappear and when the troll gets zapped you reappear. o_Oo_O

9. longboat

longboat Screwfix Select

The fantasies in your head aren't of my making, chip's.
    You'd bode well to stop believing such nonsense and start producing some evidence.

I've never called you a liar, chip's, not once.
    It's not something I'd generically do when cornered, as I believe it to be a particularly weak and lazy accusation.

10. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

A dictionary definition of gaslighting.

11. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

Come on Trevor, you've had a good run but all your acolytes have deserted you and your credibility is zero, just pack it in or disintegrate into a gaslighting supernova blackhole.

12. Odd Bodkin

Odd Bodkin Active Member

The truth shall set you free.

Vixere likes this.
  13. Vixere

Vixere Active Member

[QUOTE="longboat, post: 1697379, member: 158215"

I've never called you a liar, chip's, not once.
    It's not something I'd generically do when cornered, as I believe it to be a particularly weak and lazy accusation.[/QUOTE]

This sounds like Mogg's insincere claim of "playing the ball not the man", until his veneer - albeit more toughly laminated than L's - also cracked. I'm guessing Longsie doesn't have the comfort of a £200m fortune, and a post-Ref vote income of, what is it - £17m? - to bolster him. Not to mention a now-EU-protected hedge-fund company that will make a certain killing on the resulting stockmarket fall should we actually leave.

Whether Longsie actually believed what he was saying or not, he did accuse - was it Allsorts? - of fabricating a search for a PC for his mum in law; he accused him of lying over this, inventing the thread for attention.

Just let that sink in for a moment.

And he did everything in his power to try and discredit the most successful community-owned wind farm in the country's attempts to tackle a huge multi-national company who wanted the Island's spoils for their own pocket. (That's going well, by the way. As is the Islander's campaign to change Scottish land law.)

And, of course, some of his scurrilous sidekicks confettied his every post with 'likes'. What are they like.

Longsie, I was kind when I claimed I saw through your gossamer-thin veneer waaaay back - which I did - but I also always knew it was a faux paper print on shuttering ply.

Last edited: Apr 2, 2019
  14. Vixere

Vixere Active Member

That does bear watching right through, and by everyone.

Look in to their eyes - the truth is there. Always has been. As they spoke every word.

15. Heat

Heat Screwfix Select

Biased sadly.
    Could we put together a video of Remainers lies and their other silly statements?
    You bet we could.
    :rolleyes:

Also note that it was actually plenty of Leavers (including myself) and also some Remainers, even on this forum, who said TM and Westminister would make a hash of it all and attempt to water down Brexit.
    What we are witnessing is not Brexit, but final proof that Westminister is not capable, if proof was needed.

Last edited: Apr 2, 2019
  16. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

Crack on then.

17. Heat

Heat Screwfix Select

It is all out there in the video and audio records.
    And I do remember some posts on here from Remainers saying the MPs will mess with Brexit and not fully implement it.
    Correct with that one.

18. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

There's nothing stopping you posting them.

19. Odd Bodkin

Odd Bodkin Active Member

In the interests of impartiality here's a remoaner defending himself from Andrew Marr.
    In 2016. You'll struggle to find as much misinformation and outright bullshine as the Leave campaign have been caught out time and again; knowingly making it up as they go along and being fined for doing so.
    And when the PM scurries back to the EU don't be surprised if they all hide behind the door and pretend to be out. They must be sick of the sight of that bloody woman trying to pass the same deal over and over; and no, changing the font doesn't make it a different deal to the one already rejected three times by Parliament. I'm pretty sure Guy Voerhofstedt will throw a huge leaving party for Farage when this is all over.
    The only way you'll get Brexit now is by accepting Labour's version with a Customs Union and the only way to get that is to swallow your pride and do something that really is in the National Interest.

btiw2 and chippie244 like this.
  20. Baxi Boy

Baxi Boy Active Member

In other words,we leave in name only,we pay billions for even less than we get now,and the foreigners will keep flooding in here,so in effect possibly worse off than the evils of being a full member! Out on WTO rules is what should have been decided years ago,to get our country and freedom back!

Heat and btiw2 like this.