Divorce

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by koolpc, Feb 22, 2017.

1. koolpc

koolpc Super Member

Tried Tramadol.

I got no idea about permanent sick etc. I am trying to work. Always have worked. Cant see me carrying on working though as its making my back much worse.

2. KIAB

KIAB Super Member

Talk it over with your doctor.

I've always worked,but had to admit defeat with my back,& give up work, for the benefit of my health.

3. DIY womble

DIY womble Well-Known Member

Nearly 30 y of back pain , got to the same stage as you , DEHYDRATION, feel no pain at all now , feel fxxking brilliant now , at 57 I'm going on site plastering and wipe the floor with the young spreads , they're knackered and I'm bouncing

4. gas monkey

gas monkey Well-Known Member

Anyone had these spinal injections or an opp to have nerves removed

5. koolpc

koolpc Super Member

I dont understand

6. DIY womble

Lack of water was my problem( only drank alcohol , coffee and tea for 30 y )
    What do you drink usually, have you had a few days only drinking water ?

7. gas monkey

Why not I'll give it a go

8. DIY womble

Dad had his discs removed and screwed together , thought I was heading the same way , had morphine injections many a time to get me off the floor , just accepted it as part of plastering but fully cured and fitter than 20 years ago all down to dehydration ( 20 cups of tea or coffee don't count , just made me a caffeine junkie )

9. koolpc

koolpc Super Member

I dont drink water really. How can lack of water give you back pain? I got bulging / prolapsed discs.

10. DIY womble

Changed my life completely , had to give up skiing and white water canoeing at 25 thinking its the same as you , doctors told me to stop plastering , easy if you have the choice , would wake in the morning to pain and exhaustion from sleep and force myself to stand up , would approach every daytime action with my back dictating what I could accomplish . I wake now and can sit straight up with absolutely zero pain , go mountain biking , will outwork anyone on any building site and not even break a sweat . it may not be your problem but give it a real good go , I had to go back to coffee and slowly detox as i got double vision , good luck I hope it changes your life as much as it did me

Rulland and Astramax like this.
  11. Astramax

Astramax Super Member

Coz the human body needs water to perform well, you are what you drink...........*

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 5, 2019
    Rulland likes this.
  12. gas monkey

Thank you very much i will try this out nothig to loss and every thing to gain love to be 25 again

13. KIAB

KIAB Super Member

I drink around 2 litres of water ever day,if weather is hot, then it's about 3 litres,in between a few cups of tea & a odd coffee.

Surprise how dehydration can affect your sleep,give you breathlessness,dizziness, lack of sweat,& constipation are just a few of the effects.

And if you eat a blanced diet & drink water, it will help to keep your weight down, & stop you feeling sluggish.

Also you pee less if dehydrated, as your kidneys will hold on to urine to function correctly.:eek:

Last edited: Apr 5, 2019
  14. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

Will Kools listen to any of this advice?

15. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

Unless you are on Vit B and then it always looks like 6 but I drink about 3L a day

16. KIAB

KIAB Super Member

Watch me incur the wrath of SF Pete.:eek:

[​IMG]

17. koolpc

koolpc Super Member

I bought a water bottle today! Drank 2ltrs of water. I had to put a little squash in it though to make it taste better.

Definitely giving it a go. Thank you for sharing your experience

How long did it take before you noticed a difference?

Have you got bulging discs too?

18. koolpc

koolpc Super Member

I am always tired too. Even if i get sleep. Headaches also.

Blimey, i hardly drink any water. Just in tea, or hot chocolate.

Been reading up on it and it does mention about the discs needing you to have good fluid intake.

19. DIY womble

Noticeable difference after just a few hours and two or three pints , also cured the exhaustion , high blood pressure and in my case I had liquid no2 , I actually ran around my field in excitement and my builder mate happen to phone me to ask how i was doing , to which I replied , " never has anyone been so happy as to have had a normal shxt ."
    As I had been convinced I had cancer having secretly been visiting doctors with no diagnosis , MRI back scan , electric muscle testing , blood tests for several possibilities, heart monitoring chart ,
    x rays you can understand the stress I had put myself under . one year on and still get that " lucky to be alive " feeling when I wake and bounce out of bed
    I'm OK with two or three cups of coffee a day as long as I drink masses of water , lapse ( i hate drinking water )and mild symptoms soon reappear

20. KIAB

KIAB Super Member

You will definitely notice a difference within hours,might pee a bit more at first, but that will settle down.
    OK to add squash, barley water to flavour water,if it makes it easier to drink.

If your hydrated then your stools will be No3 /No4 on the Bristol Stool Chart,& constipation will be No1 or No2 depending how bad you are.

Last edited: Apr 6, 2019