Please share with me a big LOL @ Brexit losers!

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by sally green, Apr 14, 2019.

1. sally green

sally green Active Member

Me and the family and majority of our friends/etc voted to remain in the EU. Most of us were mocked
    when we asked for a second vote as many now have changed their minds and some called remainers, "losers."

Guess who is now constantly LOL @ the Brexit losers, yes me and my family/etc.

Even the die-hard tabloids have given up on Brexit and the MP's, the vast majority are off on their 4 weeks hols again having a good lol whilst Brexit brigade hide in a corner with their tail between their legs.

All credit to PM May for dragging out this process to a point where leavers, most of them could not now careless. I always knew it was May's plan never to go for a no deal and at worst a very soft Brexit which is worse than leave or remain.

As things stand, no Brexit and your MP's don't want another election as most know they will lose their comfy seats and all of the prizes that go with it.

Did you vote for Brexit? If you did, I'm LOL @ you and your types, LOL

2. Heat

Heat Screwfix Select

“Most of you were mocked” ?
    Really???
    And Remainers didn’t mock anyone did they? :rolleyes:

Did you or your family vote for us entering the EU?
    Answer is no, the EU was never agreed to.

Sad that the Remain supporters who lost the EU vote can’t be more honest.
    The majority of people who voted Leave have behaved in a dignified manner.
    Do you really think the Leave supporters are stupid?
    Many of us knew what the MPs would do. (Although must admit the two main parties have been a bigger embarrassment than even I thought they could be.)
    But note that Brexit is going to happen.
    The past nearly 3 years have not been Brexit.
    I probably won’t like what the outcome will be, but for certain, the Remainers are not going to be happy :p

Would be interesting to get another vote though. I forecast a very big turnout

gadget man and btiw2 like this.
  3. sally green

Yes, most of the Brexit gang were smug and lol at remainers when we talked about a second vote and the UK will not leave.

Even the press has given up on Brexit. The MP's, all most of them care about is their cushy jobs and their holidays. As long as their seats are protected they could not really care less.

Btw, thanks to a majority of one vote, a no brexit was officially taken off the table, lol. The one vote that may of not got if the mp was still in jail, lol.

Our PM could not hide her joy when she got the October, so-called deadline and we are due more so-called deadlines until Brexit is dead, lol.

Honestly, I'm lol at the fact that most MP's are on their jollies again as well as the PM and the 17.9 million that voted to leave can't do naff all about it and that is a fact.

So when it comes to the elections in a couple of years time, will those that lost their jobs/businesses vote for the Tories or the left wing party, I think not as many will vote for the Liberals.

Sorry, still can't stop LOL at the real losers, ie those that voted for Brexit, lol.

4. Heat

Heat Screwfix Select

Don’t you realise that Westminster is all of the MPs, - including the Remainers?
    In fact, most are Remainers.
    Note that the daft May is one of them. Proof if proof were needed at how silly some Remain supporters are.
    Some of the comments these last 3 years from Remoaners have made me LOL.

Why do you think the repeated votes were done in Westminster?
    It was to pretend there is democracy and then use the vote excuse to say they were unable to move forward.

I think it is wishful thinking in your part that Brexit is dead, or that we will simply get a second vote.
    If it was that easy to kill off Brexit, let us see the politicians do it.

5. Bob Rathbone

Bob Rathbone Screwfix Select

This is all very febrile, we are in the middle of one of the most important debates about our future in Europe, or not, and all you can do Sally, is gloat. Sorry, that is not very constructive and it is symptomatic and indicative of the attitude that led to this impasse. If you are unable to offer a constructive comment it may be better to remain silent, remember the old saying " Better to remain silent and appear silly, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt". Before you ask, yes I voted leave, and I still believe that the only way to bring our politicians together on this issue is to leave without a deal and then the house will be more united and more likely to re negotiate a meaningful and working relationship with the rest of Europe. Please remember that those who ask for a second referendum on the EU risk a second leave result, what will they do then, ask for another vote?

Baxi Boy, Dam0n, gadget man and 2 others like this.
  6. sally green

Heat, TBH, we don't need a second vote as Brexit is dead and that is a fact. I take my hat of to PM as she is one cunning lady., lol.

Bob, don't apologise, please! I'm aware that people like you find it almost impossible to accept the facts that Brexit, as demanded by Moggy & Co, is dead in the water as well as almost any kind of Brexit but I honestly can't stop lol at people like you. I deplore what the Brexit brigade has done to the UK and millions of taxpayers and small businesses. Thankfully we have PM May on the side of educated people that are fully informed of the facts and whereby remaining in the EU benefits the UK and her taxpayers.

Btw, this sad old man coming back to be famous again as the UKIP leader. He can rant and rave as much as he wants but us remainers are having and will continue to have the last lol at your and others expense. Please glaot away if that makes you happy as you lot know you've been outclassed by the sensible majority of those that will keep the UK in the EU for the foreseeable future and that again is a fact.

7. Heat

Heat Screwfix Select

“Outclassed” ?? :p:p

...so this embarrassing mess the PM has done is outclassing the Leaver voters?
    Let us hope she doesn’t do something really clever then and make us look stupider even than her. :rolleyes:

Truth is she hasn’t done anything to deliberately make a mess, she just HAS made a mess by being not up to the job.
    Behind this all remember is the promise to deliver Brexit. I find it difficult to believe that there are still Remainers who actually think we will remain.
    Pity that so many people do not see the deception of the EU

I note the “sad old man” term.
    I guess with Remainers this is part of their argument that “old” means you aren’t clever or informed enough.
    Not sure if being in your 50s is really old though. I would have thought it a wiser, more balanced age tbh.
    And what age is Teresa May? Yes, that sad old person.

Last edited: Apr 14, 2019
  8. sally green

Heat, very sadly people like you have fallen for the PM's brilliant moves and unable to accept that she has fooled you and people like you.

Yes, it is hard to accept the fact that you have made to look inept, ignorant, etc and this is the politicians game ie to embarrass people to an extent where they go into the denial mode as they don't want to look foolish. I don't blame you as she has fooled millions of people just like you. I used to be like you when I was in my very early twenties but older and wiser now gives me an edge on the easily led and a bit of lateral thinking goes a long way.

Sorry, still can't stop lol at the Brexit, defunked lot as they cry and cry but can't do anything about it.

9. btiw2

btiw2 Screwfix Select

Perhaps you could try trolling an English language forum instead. You could be just as pointlessly annoying, but you might learn how punctuation works at the same time.

Also, when did “lol” become a gerund?

10. Harry Stottle

Harry Stottle Screwfix Select

Sally has fallen into the usual remainer trap; a lot of waffle and rudeness but no actual reasons for remaining.

Baxi Boy, Heat and Dam0n like this.
  11. Bob Rathbone

Bob Rathbone Screwfix Select

Sally, you have failed to reply to my posting in any meaningful manner. I took the time to reply to yours. You suggest that Brexiteers are uneducated, I have a HND in electrical engineering and a teaching qualification that I used in College for 20 years. They don't give those away with breakfast cereal. I am fast coming to the conclusion that you are not 'Sally' but are male operating under an alias.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2019
    Heat likes this.
  12. WillyEckerslike

WillyEckerslike Screwfix Select

Sally's posts had the air of someone unable to comprehend and adapt to their surroundings - not quite blending in - a bit like the obligatory person at the wedding who is clearly as comfortable in his suit as a vegan selling sausages at a game fair!

Then I saw a news headline which said that Facebook was down for a few hours yesterday.

Nuff said!

13. dinkydo

dinkydo Screwfix Select

Sorry folks but we shouldn’t be talking to or discussing this troll

14. WillyEckerslike

WillyEckerslike Screwfix Select

It isn't a troll - as such. Sally came on here originally asking for help with a radiator issue, had too much wine with the Sunday lunch yesterday and decided to cause trouble with the people that had kindly offered their advice when she needed it.

Heat likes this.
  15. b4xtr

b4xtr Active Member

Yes only a female would use that many LOL'S.
    Lol

Damn

Heat likes this.
  16. goldenboy

goldenboy Super Member

Kettle springs to mind.

chippie244 and dinkydo like this.
  17. sally green

What makes you think I'm not English, mate? Oh, is it because

I voted to remain along with my family - you can't get more simple than that.

18. sally green

Cheers GB.

Sadly, as those that voted leave are taking in the fact that we will remain in the UK, they are venting their anger on anyone that tells them the truth.

19. sally green

Not causing troble as you put it mate, just stating the facts. Facts people like you cant handle.
    We are all here to help and or ask questions. This is a free chat froums as well and if you can't take the heat, stay out of the kitchen.

Sorry, but people like you make me lol at you. Brexit will NEVER hppen, well not for the next 100 years.

20. sally green

Sadly, reasons for remaining are in the open and have been since we joined the EU. The UK has prospered within the EU and thats a clear cut fact.