Forum Support Account won't go to payment page

Discussion in 'Support' started by MARK.II, Apr 30, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MARK.II

MARK.II New Member

For the last 3 weeks every time I try to place an order on my account page I go from my trolley to the payment page which then goes to a page saying secure payment but will go no further, I have called screwfix 3 times and still no joy.
    Any ideas

2. Astramax

Astramax Super Member

It's not good enough customer care, open a Toolstation account.

3. Dam0n

Dam0n Screwfix Select

Thats exactly what happened to me yesterday. I gave up in the end and just went to the shop and ordered.

4. Wayners

Wayners Screwfix Select

Try another browser. Could be a setting or cookie or even virus software stopping you but if you can get your order through with a different browser then you may be able to find and sort the problem knowing its a software problem.

5. MARK.II

MARK.II New Member

I have toolstation as well, screwfix were doing well but tech support is slow to say the least

6. MARK.II

MARK.II New Member

Likewise , it's bloody annoying

7. MARK.II

MARK.II New Member

I have tried it on the phone,tablet and laptop with no luck but not a different browser I shall give it a go

8. screwfix.peter

screwfix.peter Administrator Staff Member

Hi

Sorry to read of the problems

Please call our customer service team on 03330 112 112 or email online@screwfix.com with all the deals so we can investigate

Peter

9. MARK.II

MARK.II New Member

Hello Peter
    Tried that 3 times so far with no luck as the public can't call the Web tech team directly we have to wait for them to email back, maybe that needs changing, hopefully I will hear from them tomorrow as they are meant to be calling.

10. MARK.II

MARK.II New Member

?

11. MARK.II

MARK.II New Member

Just tried another browser and it works, thanks for the heads up

Astramax and Wayners like this.
  12. BFG

BFG New Member

Same problem. Gets stuck at card verification. The arcot.com plugin won't load, just a blank white square. Multiple PCs, multiple browsers, even blank browser profile to eliminate plugins. Tried via different ISPs, multiple devices multiple people different sgeo locations.

It's not us, it's you, screwfix.

No. Make the web site work. The most wonderful and productive thing about the internet and web sites is so you don't have to use the damn phone all the time. Recorded messages, press this press that, hold music, call centres, not being able to speak to anyone else while waiting - all telephone hell. Please fix your site.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.