Hands up if you have voted?

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by goldenboy, May 23, 2019.

1. joinerjohn1

joinerjohn1 Screwfix Select

You think the EU cares about the U.K.? Nah, all the EU cares about is our money.

2. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

You're getting the EU and Farage mixed up.

Is this what you always do on holiday, spend hours arguing on the internet?

3. Broon

Broon Active Member

Thanks its hard to keep track the amount it has been changed. In the end I didn't vote. Just didn't see the point. I live in Scotland so most likely I assume the SNP will have done OK and probable a two horse for second out of Tories and Labour.

4. joinerjohn1

Apparently, the turnout nationally has been low. Obviously apathy amongst voters?

5. Bollerks

Bollerks Active Member

I proudly voted for the Brexit Party. I hope they nail it big. Time to clear out the stables.
    One of the BBC 'pundits' was talking up Brexit because the Brussels commissars are getting pee'd off - bloody good news to me.

Heat and Dave Marques like this.
  6. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

Garage is the stables.

7. Bollerks

Bollerks Active Member

I didn't vote for A Deal, I didn't vote for a No-Deal, I just voted to LEAVE - Period.
    It's scary that we might miss this opportunity to escape the EU and I do mean escape. It's like a political and social black hole. Anything that gets too close to its core ceases to exist!
    Time we were out in full. No strings, no backstop, no customs union, no ECJ jurisdiction, nothing but a clean exit on WTO and have done with the whole thing.
    The sooner the day comes when the whole rotting Brussels edifice comes tumbling down the better.

It's scary that we might miss this opportunity to escape the EU and I do mean escape. It's like a political and social black hole. Anything that gets too close to its core ceases to exist!

8. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

Beep, repitition.

9. dinkydo

dinkydo Screwfix Select

Perhaps it is pointless, but I think it’s worth making a statement

10. Harry Stottle

Harry Stottle Screwfix Select

I've no doubt that the EU Commissars are worried to death that we go with no deal, because other countries that are watching us will pull the plug too, then the whole house of rotten cards will tumble down and do everyone a favour.

11. joinerjohn1

Am I the only one here who sees other EU countries becoming disillusioned with the EU ? The U.K. is not alone in wanting out of this sinking, decrepit, not fit for purpose, ship.

12. Diyloser

Diyloser Active Member

No you're not the only one, now there are at least two of us without blinkers.

Do you notice that the other countries whos people are disillusioned with the EU are the countries like the UK that pay in to the pot, rather that just take from it.

13. ajohn

ajohn Screwfix Select

Grief - this thread is worse than the other 2.

John
    -

chippie244 likes this.
  14. Bollerks

Bollerks Active Member

Repetition is sometimes a prerequisite for those who just listen and do not hear.

15. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

Cutting and pasting from brexit central and claiming those words as your own is plagiarism, expecting me not to notice is plain stupidity :):)

16. Bollerks

Bollerks Active Member

Kindly highlight where I actually claimed those words as my own..................

17. goldenboy

goldenboy Super Member

I think you have your mangled attempt at looking intelligent back to front.

18. goldenboy

goldenboy Super Member

Who cares what you voted for.

You seem confused about how things work.

19. longboat

longboat Screwfix Select

That definitely needs repeating.

20. longboat

longboat Screwfix Select

Im confused too.
    How do 'things' (now there's something to really extrapolate about) work?
    Enlighten us!