Hands up if you have voted?

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by goldenboy, May 23, 2019.

1. Muzungu

Muzungu Screwfix Select

Oops, apologies. Should have read everything before commenting.

2. peter palmer

peter palmer Screwfix Select

Plus all the other secret payments Cameron and his chums made to the EU on the hush hush, god knows how much the real amount is we actually gave them, I'll be staggered if its not more than £350M a week.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/677056/Cameron-PM-blasted-SECRET-2bn-EU-bill-REVEALED

but a big red bus was to blame for everything apparently.

3. Diyloser

Diyloser Active Member

Where's chippie244, he's very quite.
    Normally by now he would have insulted somebody.

4. Bollerks

Bollerks Active Member

Methinks he's been barred - there was a bogus account posting everywhere yesterday by someone calling themselves 'chippie's beard'.
    Some say he was actually Nick Clegg posting under a pseudo name!

Baxi Boy likes this.
  5. He must have been given an enforced holiday,his boat race (avatar) has gone from the high poster column on the right,which happens when banned.

6. Bollerks

Bollerks Active Member

There is a God!

dinkydo likes this.
  7. Bollerks

Bollerks Active Member

On a separate theme - does anyone have a court date for Nick Clegg?
    After all, it only seems right that if Boris is going to court for telling lies, then surely Ole Nick ought to be held accountable for his promise not to raise tuition fees?
    Ooh! And then there's the denial of the then-notion of a european army being formed..........Since affirmed by the eu (mutti Merkel) that a eu defence force is indeed being formed.

Just sayin...........

Baxi Boy likes this.
  8. Bollerks

Bollerks Active Member

No great loss I'm sure you will agree - after all, a dog lives much more comfortably without fleas doesn't it.

9. peter palmer

As you can see its another massive loss for TBP, this graph clearly shows there are more remainers than leavers, why doesn't Nigel just give up now.
    [​IMG]

On the same note, the scousers didn't win the champions league last night because all the goals scored against them by every other team in the competition was more than they scored on their own, sounds fair enough to me.

Heat likes this.
  10. Harry Stottle

Harry Stottle Screwfix Select

A perfect analogy Peter

Heat likes this.
  11. dinkydo

dinkydo Screwfix Select

:):D

12. dinkydo

dinkydo Screwfix Select

And he’s called St Peter :)

13. Bob Rathbone

Bob Rathbone Screwfix Select

Taking a Politician to court is like prosecuting a dog for barking. If this goes ahead we can expect every seat in the House to be vacated due to the occupant being temporarily unavailable for duty.

14. peter palmer

Usually the leave contingent are far to busy with things like work to do anything about the shenanigans that goes on in politics, they just quietly cast their mark in the ballot box. If you have the luxury of staying in bed until noon there is lots of opportunities for demonstrations and time wasting on frivolousness court cases.

15. Broon

Broon Active Member

That's is a bad analogy compared to politics as going by your own graph excluding labour and the tories cause its hard to tell Remain still has an extra 1% more of the vote which means there is more support.

Not denying the support for Brexit its clearly still large and has almost every nation divided.

16. Diyloser

Diyloser Active Member

How can you exclude Labour and the Tories.??

Thats like saying If you exclude all the games so & so lost they came top of the league.

17. Broon

Broon Active Member

I excluded them as its hard to know if there supporters are for or against brexit as all the other parties have showed where their allegiances lie but not them.

This is all complete speculation and as I said why his analogy was poor as it makes no sense in terms of politics.

If you want them added tho how do you want me to add them?
    Are they both all for brexit?
    Maybe they are all for Remain?
    Or we put them as half for Each? (this would put us right back to the 1% extra for remain)

18. joinerjohn1

joinerjohn1 Screwfix Select

I think we know where the Tories and Labour parties stand on Brexit though. They purport to do what the British public wanted to do, but actually don't want to do it. Didn't Cameron tell us this was our vote and our decision ? Not politicians decisions ?

19. Broon

Broon Active Member

I would agree John that both those parties are probably in favour of remain rather than leave but the main point I was trying to make was that its hard to tell what their voters support.

20. Diyloser

Diyloser Active Member