Opinion of plastering job, please

Discussion in 'Builders' Talk' started by Kamilla Gallai-Dinc, Jun 9, 2019.

1. Diyloser

Diyloser Active Member

Its more the uneveness of it and the finishing around the reveal, in the corners and around the opening that even has cracks in it.
    All in all it's RUBBISH.

2. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

You're not funny though :)

3. goldenboy

goldenboy Super Member

There is only one person (possibly using two logins) making themselves look stupid on here.

Imagine coming on a forum proclaiming to be some kind of construction industry legend and not even being able to say what their trade is.

I reckon behind the counter at Buildbase.

4. Diyloser

Diyloser Active Member

1. Correct

2. Didn't, learn to read and understand what you read as opposed to what you want to read.

3.good, because it'll be a long time before you did.

5. Jord86

Jord86 Screwfix Select

This is more entertaining than the electricians forum on any given evening. God I really need a hobby. Or more alcohol.

stevie22 and Sparkielev like this.
  6. goldenboy

goldenboy Super Member

Dont forget Astra it will be the biggest best house in the world, only he cant tell us where it is.

All I know is that you wouldnt need to supply any paint. Chuck Norris is sorting that out.

7. Diyloser

Diyloser Active Member

Imagine coming on here and saying RUBBISH work is ok and then trying to make out you are good.

No nore can i, but some do.

Buildbase is that where you work. ??

8. goldenboy

goldenboy Super Member

1. Charlie

2. Big

3. Potatoes

9. CGN

CGN Screwfix Select

Hic!

10. goldenboy

goldenboy Super Member

Never said it was good.

I will let my own work speak for itself mate.

Attached Files:

11. Sparkielev

Sparkielev Screwfix Select

Can the OP show a pic of a light fitting so the sparks can get involved it don't seem right all this arguing without a sparkie

12. Astramax

Astramax Super Member

That your man cave gb?;):D

13. Diyloser

Diyloser Active Member

You come across as a bit of a troble maker, just been reading your ridiculous posts on the "you have chosen a product" thread, you clearly can't offer an opinion of any worth so seek to ridicule the poster with what is nothing more the childish behaviour.

14. Diyloser

Diyloser Active Member

Ok.

15. Astramax

Astramax Super Member

I wouldn't mind but it's not ready for painting yet!

Sparkielev likes this.
  16. gadget man

gadget man Screwfix Select

I love this forum, it's better than Corrie..:D

17. Diyloser

Diyloser Active Member

Childish as on the other thread.

18. Diyloser

Diyloser Active Member

God your old, thats from the 1800s isnt it.

19. CGN

CGN Screwfix Select

I did a large kitchen ceiling recently, plus one wall. It was a warm day, and tbh, the ceiling was pulling in quite quick and I used a bit more water than I would do usually. No problem with the wall. Ceiling looked patchy, but felt smooth. As usual, a bit paranoid until painted and as I was booked in to do the worktops a couple of weeks later, I was worried that the ceiling wasn’t going to look great when I turned up. Anyway, got there, and they’ve painted it with silk, and it was flatter than a witches ***. Lesson being, you can’t always tell with plastering till the fat lady sings.

Jord86 and Sparkielev like this.
  20. Diyloser

Diyloser Active Member

No he/she too busy filling the plaster they had done, be back in a couple of weeks.

Kamilla Gallai-Dinc likes this.