Opinion of plastering job, please

Discussion in 'Builders' Talk' started by Kamilla Gallai-Dinc, Jun 9, 2019.

1. goldenboy

goldenboy Super Member

So you despite having been on here for all of 15 days, most of which Chip hasn't really been on know all about him.

Seems odd.

So does the way you are going after me and other members.

Clearly more going on here than meets the eye.

I think your card is well and truly marked.

Sparkielev likes this.
  2. Diyloser

Diyloser Active Member

Seeking further advise. ???

3. Diyloser

Diyloser Active Member

I can read, amazingly you don't have to be a member to read what people write.

The more you say the dafter you become.

4. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

It's a longboat line but you know that don't you.

5. Diyloser

Diyloser Active Member

I not going after anybody, but those who think they are clever by trying to make a name for themselves of the back of me will be given as good as they give.

As i said before.

If you try to make someone look silly.
    Try not to make yourself look completely stupid in the process.

6. Diyloser

Diyloser Active Member

Lost me.

7. goldenboy

goldenboy Super Member

Big mouthed know it all like you wouldn't be a lurker.

Pretty certain you are just another member with an obsession for me and Chip.

Difficult to pin down a suspect for that.

8. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

Of course Trevor:p

goldenboy likes this.
  9. Mr Rusty

Mr Rusty Screwfix Select

So why are you here? You've been here not even 3 weeks. The forum certainly has at least one joker who hasn't got a clue (what this forum is about), for sure. Going back to the OPs original question - is it a good job? are they being picky? should they get the guy back? N - N - Y. If a little gentle persuasion can get the guy to tidy the job up, happy days, but if he plays hard to get there has to be a plan B. From there on in, the fact remains it isn't an irrecoverable job. Problem is that quality is subjective - it doesn't break any laws, it isn't dangerous, and to try and take legal action would be a waste of time and money, so the sensible advice is then how to make a decent job from a bad start if the original plasterer doesn't play nice.

Of course its recoverable - skirting deals with the lower edge, a little patching and the covering up by the vent sorts that, and a little tiny bit of patching and sanding sorts the rest. Not ideal, but the job doesn't warrant any form of nuclear reaction, and to wind the OP up is not constructive.

Occasionally threads on here degenerate into willy waving (particularly the electricians) but by and large peeps on here provide quality "Real World" tips and advice that help fellow traders, DIYers and customers alike based on their knowledge and experience. It helps no-one to stand at the top of the hill sounding off.

10. Diyloser

Diyloser Active Member

You love yourself don't you, do you think you are something special on here or what.
    All I've seen is a very childish person who like to rile people with pointless posts.

You even got called a troll on the other thread, with good reason I'd say.

11. Diyloser

Diyloser Active Member

Trevor, he's your little make beleive friend isn't he.
    Don't worry lots of people have them, though they usually end up in some form of institution because if it.

12. Diyloser

Diyloser Active Member

And yet thats exactly what you've just done.?

13. Mr Rusty

Mr Rusty Screwfix Select

......:rolleyes::D

14. goldenboy

goldenboy Super Member

The other thread?

There are many threads I contribute to.

The fact that you call it the other thread rather than another indicates you have some kind of skin in the game on it.

Only non regular is Mikexx.

Joined around the same time as you did, went after me straight away.

Not a huge leap to suggest that him, you and Trevor are either very intimately acquainted or the same fella.

15. goldenboy

goldenboy Super Member

Didn't you go after Chip before about this kind of thing?

16. Diyloser

Diyloser Active Member

You really think you are something don't you, ive read that thread ( yes thread, thats what they are called on forums) and he didn't say a word to you or about you until you tried and failed to be clever, agian making yourself look stupid.

17. Diyloser

Diyloser Active Member

?

18. Diyloser

Diyloser Active Member

I called it the other, because l'd made reference to it earlier stating you were causing trouble on there as well.

19. goldenboy

goldenboy Super Member

Why would you be interested in another random thread?

20. Diyloser

Diyloser Active Member

I wasn't particularly, just flicking through threads and came across you causing trouble again, seems thats your only contribution to this forum.
    I've struggled to find anything from you that bears any resemblance to advice, just bigging yourself up or slapping chippie244 back.