Opinion of plastering job, please

Discussion in 'Builders' Talk' started by Kamilla Gallai-Dinc, Jun 9, 2019.

1. WillyEckerslike

WillyEckerslike Screwfix Select

Hi Kamilla. You probably got the gist that we don't think it's a very good job but I see now that you're following that up.

I just wanted to say 'sorry that you had to witness that'. There's a really helpful crowd of experienced tradesmen on here with lots of sage advice and insights, freely given and usually to some sort of consensus (except the electricians of course). That didn't happen on this occasion for some reason.

I truly hope it doesn't deter you from seeking guidance on here in future and good luck sorting your current predicament.

Willy.

2. Astramax

Astramax Super Member

Looks like Jord is on a Peter Special Holiday :eek:
    I am in fear of replying to any new members postings as many appear to be false and hoax. Another new one today again about flaking paint....yeah!

goldenboy and WillyEckerslike like this.
  3. dinkydo

dinkydo Screwfix Select

Yes he was on late last night using rather colourful language on this thread, and so like his post he is gone

4. mcooper2406

mcooper2406 Active Member

That is genuinely terrible news. Jord has essentially been my project manager for the aforementioned conversion and has always been the first to answer my questions with comprehensive solutions!

Ball ache!

5. goldenboy

goldenboy Super Member

He will be back for certain

6. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

He's not a repeat offender so probably a weeks holiday.

7. Coloumb

Coloumb Screwfix Select

That's weird I thought I was on the sparks forum for a minute.

8. Diyloser

Diyloser Active Member

Well im back after what appears to be called a SFPete holiday.?

8 days ban for BICKERING :p:p:p:p BICKERING what is this place, Primary School !!!

Did notice though that the other BICKERERS only got a 24hr ban, whats that all about?? Seems if you're a troll or a sarcastic fool you don't get banned for as long and the thread reappeared so obviously wasn't anything bad about it.

I must apologise to Astramax, having read more of the forum, he/she does know what they are talking about in terms of their trade, unlike the one who told people about a purpose made product and goes on as if he invented it.!!

WillyEckerslike and dinkydo like this.
  9. dinkydo

dinkydo Screwfix Select

Welcome back Diy, come on in the waters fine, you’ve not missed much, yes Astra gives good advice, if you catch him on an off day he can be a bit grumpy but hey who’s perfect ?
    The forum does seem to have a persistent Troll/stalker (see thread nuisance caller) it would be nice to get your perspective on it, fresh pair of eyes so to speak, must admit I thought there was no truth in it but I think about 3 of the guys are saying it’s gone on for a very long time, so I’m open to persuasion, accusations have been made as to who the stalker is but I can’t go along with it, anyway see what you make of it.

Astramax likes this.
  10. Astramax

Astramax Super Member

Note to myself................must try harder!:D

dinkydo likes this.
  11. Astramax

Astramax Super Member

Us other BICKERERS only got 24 hour ban as we clubbed together and bought Screwfix Peter a 'little sweetener'. :cool:

Diyloser likes this.