20% off Ebay inc FFX Tool plus Festool Cashback

Discussion in 'Tool Talk' started by diy_nixy, Jul 15, 2019.

1. diy_nixy

diy_nixy Active Member

For those a bit spendthrift on Festool and like a bargain...here is the best deal I think you'll find all year.

Ebay have 20% off (including FFX Tools Ebay shop) which is a decent retailer. Until 19th July

Also you can get cash back from Festool at the moment. This varies between £25, £50, £100 when you upload the receipt to Festool Website.

Festool drills are only £25 cashback regardless of model or just bare unit. (A bit stingy I think)
    Festool Routers, sanders around £50 cashback (Reasonably good)
    Festool Domino, Mitre Saws, Bigger vacuums are £100 cashback (Great offer)

Example I just bought
    Festool Domino DF500 - £700
    Ebay 20% off (max £100 discount) - £100
    Festool Cashback £100

I get the Festool Domino for £500 with above discounts. (Which I can always sell on afterwards for around £450 when I don't need it anymore).

Vacuums are also good deal if your thinking of getting one of those. Maybe even a Mitre saw if you've got nearly a grand to spend - yikes.

For list of Festool see link. There's a PDF you can download with all the listed tools and
    cashback offered.
    https://www.festool.co.uk/campaigns/cashback

KIAB, WillyEckerslike and Jitender like this.
  2. jimoz

jimoz Screwfix Select

good deal just never when you want something! Might look into the one piece 3m guide rail

3. diy_nixy

diy_nixy Active Member

Note the cashback from Festool is power tools only, not accessories such as guide rails. But you can still get 20% off Ebay FFX Store if its already reasonably priced.

4. diy_nixy

diy_nixy Active Member

5. Jitender

Jitender Screwfix Select

I purchased a Bosch multi sander from FFX to replace the Festool one. Paid £107.20, which was originally £134 so happy :)

6. Wayners

Wayners Screwfix Select

I bought a Festool RO 90 DX. Sander... £88 off plus festool have a cashback you apply for at their site so another £50...Thats £138 off.. Result... Will work with all there tools

[​IMG]

7. diy_nixy

diy_nixy Active Member

NIce buy Wayners. I'm torn between buying a Rotex 90 you mentioned above or the Festool RTS400.

[​IMG]

8. Wayners

Wayners Screwfix Select

Buy the rts first. I bought mine 2 years ago.. For general sanding that's the one to have.. Can't you buy both as big savings although with the festool cashback, I don't know if you can use offer more than once, but eBay offer you can 3 times

9. diy_nixy

diy_nixy Active Member

Thanks Wayners, I bought the Festool RTS400. Agree the Rotex 90 is a great deal with 20% and £50 cashback,
    However I already have a Mirka Deros as a orbital sander and Fein Multimaster with Delta (triangular) sanding pad. Hard to justify another expensive sander

Festool cashback promotion can be used 4 times per person

Wayners likes this.
  10. Jitender

Jitender Screwfix Select

Still waiting for sander to turn up from FFX, first time I have had to wait ages for a tool, normally they end it out next day. Had a message last week saying item would arrive on 8th August. Wrote back and asked for a voucher for the wait. They refunded me back £5 which is good.

I

11. KIAB

KIAB Super Member

Only just got my Toughbuilt trestles from them,& they were order mid July,think they have been overwhelmed with orders as a result of 20% discount.

12. Wayners

Wayners Screwfix Select

Did say when I ordered my sander delivery August 8th ish.. Came last week though, but with the 20% off on ebay and the cash back on top I think supply is running low.. I guess..

13. diy_nixy

diy_nixy Active Member

I had a couple of things to chase today as well from FFX. The lady Elaine told me they just had a large Festool delivery today so hopefully most orders should be comming soon.

Incidentally 3 of the Festool power tools from FFX turned up within 7 days so I was still happy because of the big discounts.

14. sospan

sospan Screwfix Select

I was talking to eBay customer support because there was an issue with one of my orders. Apparently, that promotion was one of their best ever and was timed to coincide with Amazon Prime days. The promotion was also linked to others from TopCashback and Nectar.

There is another 20% promotion ending tonight but FFX is not included

15. TrekRider

TrekRider New Member

16. sospan

sospan Screwfix Select

Much bigger range than SF

17. TrekRider

TrekRider New Member

yes noticed that, just need to add some accessories.

18. sospan

sospan Screwfix Select

As long as they aren't these :rolleyes:

upload_2019-8-2_16-51-39.png

upload_2019-8-2_16-53-40.png

19. WillyEckerslike

WillyEckerslike Screwfix Select

I've already received the cash back for one of my Festool purchases. Pleasantly surprised that it was so quick actually.

20. KIAB

KIAB Super Member

Festool babygrow really getting to new low.

Don't miind this T shirt.

[​IMG]

Mother has offered to knit me a Festool jumper for Christmas.:)