Conduit in stud walls

Discussion in 'Electricians' Talk' started by kidspud, Nov 14, 2003.

1. Bazza-spark

Bazza-spark Screwfix Select

Yes @spinlondon I will do that in the morning. Unfortunately my wife is having a bad night so I need to see to her at the moment.

Hello Lee.

2. spinlondon

spinlondon Screwfix Select

What gets me, is that their whole argument, is nothing more than an attempt to justify something that is unsafe.

3. Mr_sweet

Mr_sweet Member

The usual suspects with their sad forum clique mentality where the truth comes second and trying to prove a point comes first

4. Mr_sweet

Mr_sweet Member

Yet you still find time to be on here causing mischief,get your priorities sorted out and stop being so argumentative and maybe you won't have to keep reminding everyone that your wife is unwell? Just a suggestion. Kind regards

5. Bazza-spark

Very funny.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2019
  6. Mr_sweet

Mr_sweet Member

I haven't got time to mess around with you barrington my next door neighbours dog is feeling a bit sick
    Kind regards

7. Mr_sweet

Mr_sweet Member

Mind your language barrington you don't really want to be removed from the forum do you?
    Kind regards

8. Mr_sweet

Mr_sweet Member

something tells me he has never been on site doing electrical work,some of his theories are amusing though

9. unphased

unphased Screwfix Select

You should really stop trying to pretend you understand faults. Voltage needs to be present. Voltage is the force needed to drive current through a resistance. Voltage is the potential difference between two points. Current is the flow of electrons through the conductor when voltage is present. The electrons flow when there is a circuit. Why do you pretend to know, never-wrong-london. Give up and move on. You wind everyone one up with your misleading advice. V=IR. V=IZ. Basic

10. Bazza-spark

So my comments have mysteriously disappeared.

Like I said

INAPPROPRIATE MODERATION

11. spinlondon

Not sure why you’ve quoted that post, accused me of pretending something, then gone off about voltage being present.
    Still in case anyone thinks there can be current without voltage, at least they will now know, that can’t happen.

12. spinlondon

What comments did you make?
    Can’t say I’ve noticed any going missing.

13. Hfs

Hfs Screwfix Select

He made a few inappropriate comments about you and another member. He was also slating the screwfix moderators. Obviously they felt the need to step in and delete/moderate some of his comments which he doesn’t seem to be impressed with.

Mr_sweet likes this.
  14. spinlondon

Thought he was going to do some calcs to work out how much current from the faulty kettle would flow through a person if they touched the live towel rail at the same time as some bonded pipework?

15. Anthony Bragg

Anthony Bragg Member

If your not careful Screwfix will be shutting this forum down I am sure that if they read half of this they wouldn't what their name associated with this.

Hfs likes this.
  16. Anthony Bragg

Anthony Bragg Member

Your wasting your time on this forum Spin.

17. Bazza-spark

I was until I discovered you and mr sweet were on a wind up.

It would be the best thing they could do. This forum has been dying for years.

18. spinlondon

I’m not on a wind up.
    Must admit though, I was surprised when you said you would do the calcs, wasn’t expecting you to admit that I’m correct.

19. Mr_sweet

Mr_sweet Member

He is usually crying about the lack of moderation but still moaning when the mods do their thing.

20. Mr_sweet

Mr_sweet Member

Did you get round to doing the calculations yet barrington? I thought you were going to give another 4 examples....
    Kind regards