Next door neighbor complaining about DIY noise

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by charlie83, Oct 1, 2019.

1. sally green

sally green Active Member

Thanks
    I wish I'd had my kickboxing skills at the time I would have kicked her teeth out for attacking my brother.
    The house is worth a lot and my parent telly me her husband was good and highly paid. Hopefully
    she has to sell up as divorce settlement.

I worked for social services at one time and made me sick to seek generations of family's not done a days honest work
    and like you said they think we own them everything. One of the misfits I went to see for an assessment said, "you've got it easy, chushy job, good pay,
    nice car and i bet you the coucil pays for it." I told her I worked two jobs and it was hard work that got me to where we were and she could apply for a coucil job. I think she wanted to hit me the silly cow.

Sparkielev likes this.
  2. Astramax

Astramax Super Member

Nice, is that a Social Service technique they train staff to defend themselves with?

3. sally green

No, the SS trained us front line staff with my type of work technquied called 'Break-Away.' which speaks for itself.

The kickboxing I pay for do myself and have considered working for the DWP and catching out benefit cheats. If I
    had the time I'd work for nothing to catch out benefit cheating scum. It's very hard to catch out the self employed
    as they often say they did not get enough work and cash in hand syndrome.

4. Astramax

Astramax Super Member

True, with many banks closing access to cash for the older folk has become very difficult.

5. sally green

Apologies if I have misunderstood you but are you trying to be funny in a sick way? EG, saying you can't swindle "old folk" by taking them to the bank and charging them
    criminal rates?
    FYI, my grandfather who is close to 90 and frail along with grand ma who is too trusting were sold a 25 quid rubbish rug for 500 pounds. They were taken to the bank this was years ago. A woman knocked on their door said she'd sold a rug to a so-called neighbour that he's recommended them for a bargain, it was a lie, grand ma regretted it balming herself,.......

Sorry if I got it wrong as you may have had one too many last night and a crass joke.

6. Astramax

Astramax Super Member

You have got me so very wrong, I drink very rarely due to health reasons and stating a fact that older folk find it difficult getting to a bank is true, by far the majority of people in their 80's and 90's do not own a computer or have the ability to operate one to deal with the hassle of online banking is the truth. I am not a dishonest person so do not try and DSS profile me. What happened to your grandparents is not uncommon having had a similar scam happen to my own elderly mother. Welcome to the real world!

7. sally green

Woha!!!!!!!! Steady on mate. You posted something completely off topic but even then for the benefit of the doubt, I apologised beforehand.
    You've explained yourself. Me "DSS profile you" why? "Welcome to the real world" - what makes you think I'm in the "real world" already?
    I've posted my opinions but you appear to be having a go at me, why? What have I ever done to you??
    I'm off for a cup of tea before I get really angry.
    Have a good day and I honestly mean that not being funny/etc as I'm not like that.

8. peter palmer

peter palmer Screwfix Select

You know you are trying to converse with the brexit lol lol lol woman don't you, sounds like a complete crackpot to me.

https://community.screwfix.com/threads/please-share-with-me-a-big-lol-brexit-losers.210161/

Heat, Astramax and WillyEckerslike like this.
  9. WillyEckerslike

WillyEckerslike Screwfix Select

Heat and Astramax like this.
  10. Astramax

Astramax Super Member

Get in their Boris old son.....kick some a ss! :D, don't let Johnny Foreigner tell us true Brits what to do.:p;)

Heat likes this.
  11. Heat

Heat Screwfix Select

Well spotted! :p
    That thread was unforgettable.
    (Funny bit if we reread it is Sally mentions “our MPs” do not want another election because they will lose. Well Sally, it is happening, so sorry to break that news to you!)

Doesn’t want Brexit but now appears to be leaning towards the right and complaining about benefit cheats and criminal behaviour!

KIAB and Astramax like this.
  12. Heat

Heat Screwfix Select

Sally is a kick-boxer allegedly and nearly lost her temper, so Boris beware!! :)

13. sally green

I got angry but would not lose my temper as I'm a lot more able person than 18/20 months ago.
    My brother rarely gets wound up. He's 6' 3" tall, 15st, fighting fit and regualr at self defence and keep fit classes
    and he too has said since his training, new skills he is more likley to walk away and turn the other cheek.
    He could if he wished pick up most men and body slam them especially sub 5' 9" weasels that on the whole
    built like stick insects have a few muscels but he is aware when to use his power and when to turn the other cheek just like me.
    But if the next door lot ever bother my parents especially the loud woman, I would kick her teeth to the back of her neck

14. Abs Pandya

Abs Pandya New Member

Get her some chocolate and an apology and ask her if you could mutually agree time for work rather than doing randomly whenever you want

15. sally green

Did you read the OP????
    From what he has said, that berk is one unreasonable woman.
    The last thing you want is to encourage, open her up to gifts
    as in my experience that can backfire big time, EG
    give them chocs and they call 999 saying they've had an
    allergic reaction

It is very hard and worrying to live next do to a workshy,
    uneducated, unreasonable dimwit.

It's a big risk but at times hit them back with what they dish out
    and stand your ground but like I said it has big risks.

16. dinkydo

dinkydo Screwfix Select

17. dinkydo

dinkydo Screwfix Select