And in other news tonight....

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by WillyEckerslike, Mar 18, 2020.

1. masterdiy

masterdiy Screwfix Select

I'm taking no chances.

Attached Files:

Heat likes this.
  2. Abrickie

Abrickie Screwfix Select

She’s convinced me, to reduce my carbon footprint I’m forgoing travelling aboard this year ;)

Heat and CGN like this.
  3. kitfit1

kitfit1 Screwfix Select

Some Kitchen fitters stopped buying fuse boards years ago, nowdays they just buy a CU and chuck it at the Sparks :D:D

Sparkielev likes this.
  4. Tony Goddard

Tony Goddard Screwfix Select

Apparently our Eurotrash entry was called "our last breath", theres irony for you.

Blimy what a bloomin mess we are in now - and for how long who knows, I'm waiting for Rishi Sunak to get round to the self employed in his big cash givaway and just sit back and watch the TV.

I'm reliably informed by our MP that staff shortages at BBC, ITV etc will lead to back to back films to cheer morale, Carry on Doctor, that kind of thing.. oohh matron!

longboat likes this.
  5. DIY0001

DIY0001 Active Member

Is that a board like the signs over-proud parents stick in their car rear windows:
    "Baby on board!"
    Why don't they buy proper child seats? ;)

6. longboat

longboat Screwfix Select

Half of the people who actually watch the BBC, ITV etc these days will be departing this mortal coil over the next couple of months anyway, if, what they put out is to be believed.

On second thoughts make that four fifths.

The MSM's revenge for all the oldies that voted for Brexit.
    Scare the living daylights out of em.

7. DIY0001

DIY0001 Active Member

And now Prince Charles has been tested positive for it.
    This could resolve a potential constitutional crisis. If he dies before his mother then it avoids the Queen Camilla issue completely. ;)

8. Just goes to show how wrong the testing regime is.
    The ordinary public cannot get tested unless they are admitted to Hospital, and even frontline NHS staff cannot get a test, that also includes the people on the registry who are vulnerable with underlying problems and got the letters and texts from the NHS.
    You have people on the the phone for hours to 111 with symptoms, and then told to just stay indoors and that no testing is being done unless admitted to Hospital.

Why should charlie and camilla get tests done ? it just goes to show how wrong things really are. They are no better than anyone and camilla does not even have symptoms. The whole system stinks.

peter palmer likes this.
  9. DIY0001

DIY0001 Active Member

Rubbish. You can buy a test at a private clinic for £375, if you are inclined to part with the cash.

All that apparently stinks is that you don't have enough cash to get what you want, when you want, whilst others do.

Even in communist states some members are more equal than others. :p

10. He did not get it done privately though. It was done on the NHS, so why should him and camilla get tested when more deserving peoply can't and are refused.

He has the best of medical care all paid for by us, but still also uses the NHS in this instance to the detriment of those who actually need it by using his unneeded position to get tested.

11. DIY0001

DIY0001 Active Member

There you go again, peddling disinformation and half tales.
    'A Clarence House statement read: "In accordance with government and medical advice, the prince and the duchess are now self-isolating at home in Scotland. The tests were carried out by the NHS in Aberdeenshire, where they met the criteria required for testing."'

12. That is a lie though. You try and get a test.
    The only way you can get tested on the NHS for the general public is to be admitted to hospital. Even frontline NHS staff cannot get a test.
    Another case of one rule for them and another for us.

13. timotay

timotay Active Member

If they have been tested on the NHS...they should be ashamed of themselves.
    And whoever sanctioned the testing should be sacked.
    Like a dog.

Deleted member 11267 likes this.