Plummeting Plumbfix

Discussion in 'Screwfix Trade Counters' started by mrkjd, Apr 10, 2020.

1. mrkjd

mrkjd New Member

Well after 4 years of using Plumbfix for project supples I think the time has come to Chuck the card in the bin.

The branch I use for click /collect has become gradually less reliable and disorganised over the last 12 months. Things like items missing from orders / can’t find bulky items for collection.

I recently needed to query an item. No phone service due to Covid. Not sure why they can’t man a phone but OK, email sent. No reply. Chase up ant - no reply! Sorry Screwfix but if you can’t be bothered answering clients queries then I can’t be bothered using you!

2. screwfix.peter

screwfix.peter Administrator Staff Member

Hi

I'm sorry you have not had a response from our Customer Service team. Our teams have been working incredibly hard to respond to all enquiries throughout these unprecedented times and our priority is to help you as quickly as possible, endeavouring to respond to emails within 7 working days.

Our help page may assist you with your own enquiry https://www.screwfix.com/help/contactus/

Peter