Spacing decking spindles.

Discussion in 'Carpenters' Talk' started by shunnyboy1927, May 21, 2020.

1. Abrickie

Abrickie Screwfix Select

Well it is pretty big..... life, the universe and everything :D

2. G Roo

G Roo Member

Thanks OP... Hope it's been useful and you've actually learnt something but more importantly you can apply the same method to other situations. I don't post much on here, but when I saw the first reply using centres, I didn't want to see you making a fundamental mistake... that calculation was flawed... hopefully with the knowledge you've gained you can now work out why

3. G Roo

G Roo Member

Yeh so my theory is that if the universe is infinite then there must be a finite amount of intelligent life out there... we're not alone but it's certainly devoid in that **** that's appeared above

4. G Roo

G Roo Member

Wow ... They scratched him quick... better watch mi language...

5. Abrickie

Abrickie Screwfix Select

They are a little quick today aren’t they lol
    And always remember “A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.” D. Adams

6. G Roo

G Roo Member

Yes and my favourite is a camel is the direct result of designing a horse by committee which is what a lot of stuff will likely turn out like on here

Abrickie likes this.
  7. shunnyboy1927

shunnyboy1927 Member

Had a practice down the shed with batten have finally grasped it many thanks

8. Abrickie

Abrickie Screwfix Select

No worries :)