FA Chairman resignation- Yet another strange case of alleged racism

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by unphased, Nov 10, 2020.

1. Arthur Dent

Arthur Dent Member

@bobbydazzler on't you have a job to go to? You seem to spend all your time lecturing and hectoring people. Leave it alone here and go back to DIYNOT where the problems REALLY are.

If you haven't got a job please go back to worshipping your picture of Jeremy Corbyn, Richard Burgon et al, after all they are SO tolerant as has been proved.

2. Bobby Dazzler

Bobby Dazzler Active Member

What, and leave you free to hector anyone who dares to object to racism, or questions those who deny or defend racism?

But I'm pleased to see others recognise the unacceptable levels of racism on DIYnot.

Your references to worshiping politicians are silly dog whistle comments.

3. gadget man

gadget man Screwfix Select

Here endeth the thread....I wish!...:rolleyes:

sparky steve likes this.
  4. Bobby Dazzler

I assume you have no comment to make on the subject under discussion, i.e. racism, Gregg Clarke's attitude, etc?
    Unless the subject matter has shifted to me now being the matter under discussion? Which would be typical, when the argument is lost, attack the person.

5. Bobby Dazzler

Thank you for confirming that you have no comment to make on the subject matter under discussion.
    You demonstrate that your only tactic is to attack the person.

6. sparky steve

sparky steve Screwfix Select

7. Bobby Dazzler

Are you also now suggesting that you were intentionally trolling?

8. sparky steve

9. welshblue

welshblue Active Member

I personally feel sorry for Greg Clarke. A few wrong words and he's labelled forever. Too easy to chuck 'isms and 'ists at people when they're really not
    IMO it just waters down the true meaning. Which there is no place for

I thought it was all about ... tolerance & respect towards one another ... but it's got to work both ways ?

Acceptable Names/Terms change so quickly these days. I asked a question about LGBT+ ... but couldn't get a straight answer ...

10. Bobby Dazzler

It's easy to claim one is not racist, but structural racism does not require action from any individual. Simply accepting inequality exists, is sufficient to prolong and perpetuate that structural inequality.
    Gregg Clarke, IMO, and obviously others, and even himself, demonstrated that his attitude was not suitable for an organisation that is/was supposedly committed to eradicating racism, sexism, and homophobia.

Recognising that mistakes have been made and are being made is nothing to do with tolerance and respect.
    When the head of an organisation falls foul of expected behaviour, he ought to resign, and he did.
    He did the right thing, and deserves respect for that, but not for his mistakes.

What was your question?
    Where/when did you ask it?
    Was it relevant to the discussion at the time?

11. Bobby Dazzler

Confirmation supplied.

12. sparky steve

Self opinionated & obviously have some sort of inferior complex! Always on your soapbox, & devoid of any humor. Ignored!!o_O

Muzungu likes this.
  13. Bobby Dazzler

Congratulations, you've managed to string a few words together to form a coherent sentence. Well done!
    Have you managed to form a coherent counter argument to my comments yet, or even a little something that might contribute to the debate?

14. Bobby Dazzler

You're not obliged to read the comments.
    But, go on, admit that you enjoy reading the banter. :)

15. gadget man

Of course I do, it's better than Corrie...:D

16. Bobby Dazzler

For sure, you can get involved in this one.
    Oh, you just have. :)

17. gadget man

Oh no I haven't..:D

Last edited: Nov 21, 2020
  18. Bobby Dazzler

Wrong thread.

HE'S BEHIND YOOOUUUUUUUU!

19. gadget man

Touche'...:D