Replacement B&Q Santini doors

Discussion in 'Kitchen Fitters' Talk' started by preece, Oct 5, 2020.

1. preece

preece New Member

I bought and fitted a fairly large B&Q kitchen (IT Kitchen/Santini Gloss white slab) around 18 months ago. A handful of the doors have started bubbling around the edges and B&Q no longer stock this range. Their customer service is shocking but that's another story which i'll not get into. Anyhow, I've managed to find one replacement door on ebay but i still need four more (50/50 larder style doors).

Just wondering if any of you fitters/pros would happen to know if the B&Q IT/Santini slab gloss white doors are stocked elsewhere under another name/brand perhaps?

2. Muzungu

Muzungu Screwfix Select

I too have the Santini gloss white kitchen. Put up a couple of extra wall cabinets in the utility room recently and used the B and Q Stevia gloss white doors which seemed to be a good match. Having said that they are not butting up against the Santini doors so any slight mismatch may not be that noticeable. You could always buy one to check and then return if not suitable.

WillyEckerslike likes this.
  3. Karl Rhodes

Karl Rhodes New Member

I don't suppose for one minute there's anyone out there with 2 500x715 Santini gloss white glazed doors is there? We moved house and 2 got damaged (they're not being used in a kitchen) and we need to replace them as they match some more we have. Like Preece says, B&Q's customer services were shocking.

I've seen the Sandford doors and they VERY similar, but I suspect that they're no where near the same when put up next to each other.

4. Muzungu

Muzungu Screwfix Select

I have used B and Q Stevia white gloss on some extra wall cabinets and have Santini on the others. Can't notice a difference. You can always try one out, they are pretty good with returns.

5. Karl Rhodes

Karl Rhodes New Member

Thanks, but its the glazed doors I'm after, and the styles for these doors are totally different. If it were the plain, slab doors it would be worth a look, thanks...

Muzungu likes this.
  6. Muzungu

Muzungu Screwfix Select

I missed the glazed bit!

7. Karl Rhodes

Karl Rhodes New Member

np... thanks for the reply!

Muzungu likes this.